Getting outside help can be especially useful for elderly individuals who suffer from an illness, have had a surgery, or have difficulties with everyday tasks. Family members want to assist their elderly loved ones, but we know that it isn’t always possible for them to do that. Knowing this, Assisting Hands in Miami Shores, FL, offers senior home care services.
Benefits of Hiring Senior Home Care Providers
It can be overwhelming to accept that an elderly loved one is no longer capable of going through their everyday life without assistance — whether they need constant or periodic help. Because of physical and/or mental limitations, providing care for a senior is similar to taking care of a young child. We strive to assist you through such times with our senior care services. When you provide informal care services to a loved one, you can become stressed and the demands of the job can take a toll on your physical health.
Furthermore, it is nearly impossible to provide care on a 24/7 basis. Regardless of needs or circumstances, we, at Assisting Hands in Miami Shores, FL, are available to help.
Our Senior Home Care Services
As a trusted provider of senior home care services, Assisting Hands in Miami Shores, FL, offers driving services, help with day-to-day activities, and continual supervision among other things. Our senior care services may include a combination of the following:
- Personal Care: Tasks like bathing and grooming may be seen as trivial in a general sense, but for elderly individuals, these tasks can be difficult. Our caregivers can provide assistance with this. Some of the tasks we help with include restroom usage, oral hygiene, incontinence care, and medication reminders.
- Meal Preparation: Meal preparation can be a challenging task for seniors, because it involves long periods of standing, reaching, and bending. However, with our help, elderly individuals don’t have to worry about preparing meals. Our home health aides will shop for groceries, cook food, serve meals, and clean dirty dishes.
- Transportation: A great deal of elderly individuals cannot drive, and there are many reasons for this. Our professionals are glad to help whether it be picking up prescription medicine or giving rides to doctor’s appointments.
- Companionship: Basic companionship can provide mental and physical stimulation to seniors, which is rather beneficial for them. From participating in hobbies to taking walks, our caregivers will utilize their time by getting to know your elderly loved one.
- Respite Care: Not all seniors will need professional senior home care on a regular basis, which is why we also provide respite care services. With this, we can provide an essential break to family caregivers from their work.
People are now living longer lives because of advancements that have been made in medicine. As such, senior care services are more important. We ensure service provided in a quality, compassionate manner here at Assisting Hands in Miami Shores, FL. Our caregivers are capable of meeting specific needs and all have first aid and CPR training. Additionally, we take pride in giving your loved one the exemplary help they deserve.
Schedule a Free Consultation
For our senior home care services in Miami Shores, FL, call Assisting Hands at (305) 425-1835. Whether you have questions or concerns or would like to schedule an appointment, we can help. We can also respond to emergencies within 48 hours of your call.