Outside assistance can be very valuable to seniors who have trouble with day-to-day activities, suffer from an illness, or have had surgery. We know that while family members want to help their elderly loved one, they may not always have the ability to help as much as they desire.
Assisting Hands in North Miami, FL, can help you care for your senior relatives with the senior home care services we offer.
Benefits of Hiring Senior Home Care Providers
Acknowledging that an elderly loved one needs help with their everyday life can be overwhelming. They may only need help periodically, or they may require supervision on a constant basis. Depending on the amount of help they need, caring for a senior can feel as though you’re caring for a young child; the care you provide is based upon their mental and/or physical limitations.
With our senior care services, we will help you and your loved one. When you act as an informal caregiver, you are often stressed, physically tired, and lacking sleep. In addition, providing 24/7 care is nearly impossible. No matter what you need or what your circumstances are, Assisting Hands in North Miami, FL, can help.
Our Senior Home Care Services
Assisting Hands in North Miami, FL, is trusted to provide senior home care services, which includes help with everyday tasks, continual supervision, driving services, and more. We can help with any combination of the following:
- Personal Care: Although they seem trivial, tasks like bathing and grooming can be almost impossible for seniors. Our caregivers will help, providing assistance with medication reminders, oral hygiene, restroom usage, incontinence care, and more.
- Meal Preparation: Preparing meals can be particularly difficult for elderly individuals because of the long period of standing, reaching, and bending involved. With our services, our home health aides can assist with meal preparation. We will go grocery shopping, cook food, serve the meals, and wash the dishes.
- Transportation: There are various reasons as to why seniors may not be able to drive. No matter the reason, we can help. We can give your elderly loved one a ride to appointments, or we can run errands like prescription pick-ups or mail drop-offs.
- Companionship: The mental and physical stimulation that is provided by basic companionship can be very beneficial for elderly individuals. We take the time necessary to get to know the seniors we care for. We will play games, do hobbies, and go on nature walks with them.
- Respite Care: We offer respite care services for seniors who don’t require professional senior home care on a regular basis. This gives informal caregivers a necessary break from their services.
Thanks to advancements in medicine, people are living longer lives. Because of this, senior care services have become even more important. At Assisting Hands in North Miami, FL, we guarantee that we will provide compassionate, quality service. Our caregivers have CPR and first aid training and can address specific needs. Furthermore, we take pride in providing your loved one with exceptional services.
If you are an elderly individual in need of senior home care services or have an elderly loved one in need of such services, then call Assisting Hands in North Miami, FL, at (305) 425-1835. We can answer questions, address concerns, and schedule an appointment. For emergency situations, we will respond within 48 hours of your call.