Call Now: (305) 425-1835
Elderly individuals can often find great value in outside assistance. Some senior citizens may be limited by a surgery, and some may be suffering from an illness or chronic condition. Others may simply struggle with everyday tasks that used to be easy for them. We know that, even though they’d like to help out more, family members cannot always assist their elderly loved ones. That is why, at Assisting Hands, we provide senior home care services for Sunny Isles Beach, FL.
Benefits of Hiring Senior Home Care Providers
Accepting the fact that your elderly loved one needs assistance to get through everyday life may be overwhelming. Depending on their condition and physical and/or mental limitations, they may require just part-time or full-time help. Assisting Hands can help you and your elderly loved one with our senior care services. Even if you or someone else acts as an informal caregiver to a senior relative, we can provide care services on a part time basis to relieve the family caregiver. Regardless of your loved ones’ needs, Assisting Hands will help you address them with a custom care plan.
Our Senior Home Care Services
Assisting Hands in Sunny Isles Beach, FL is known as a dependable, credible provider of senior home care services. In our services, we can provide continual assistance, periodic help with everyday tasks, driving services, and more. We offer assistance to senior citizens by providing the following services:
- Personal Care: Mundane activities such as bathing, grooming, and similar tasks can be close to impossible for seniors. Knowing this, our caregivers can help with these kinds of tasks. Whether it be restroom usage, incontinence care, medication reminders, oral hygiene, and more.
- Meal Preparation: When preparing meals, one typically needs to stand for an extended amount of time in addition to bending and reaching a lot. Such actions can be difficult for seniors to handle, but our home health aides can provide assistance with this by going grocery shopping, doing the cooking, serving meals, and washing dirty dishes.
- Transportation: A lot of seniors cannot drive for numerous reasons. Regardless of the reason, Assisting Hands can help your loved one by providing transportation. We can give seniors rides to the post office, to get prescriptions, to the doctor’s office, and more.
- Companionship: Our caregivers will be more than just their title to your loved ones; they’ll also act as companions, really taking the time to get to know them. We will play games and do hobbies with your loved one and even take nature walks. With such companionship, seniors get mental and physical stimulation.
- Respite Care: We offer respite care for seniors who have a family caregiver and do not require professional senior home care services on a regular basis. With this, we can give informal caregivers the break they need.
Medical advancements have made it so that people are living longer lives. Because of this, senior care services have become even more essential. Assisting Hands in Sunny Isles Beach, FL provides excellent service in a compassionate manner, and we take pride in doing so. Our caregivers are all first aid- and CPR-certified and will take care of your loved ones’ particular requirements.
If you are a senior or have an elderly loved one in Sunny Isles Beach, FL who requires senior home care, please give our representatives a call at (305) 425-1835. We can schedule appointments and answer questions in addition to responding to emergencies within 48 hours.