Caring for an elderly relative has its challenges, especially when it comes to making sure your loved ones are cared for overnight. The middle of the night is an anxious time for family caregivers because there is no one near your loved one to help if they wake up in the middle of the night or if there is an emergency. Family caregivers devote a lot of their time to caring for their loved ones and it is important for them to get good sleep to have the energy to continue providing care. The best way to cover your loved ones at night is with overnight caregivers.
Assisting Hands Serving Miami Beach, FL provides overnight care services in the Miami Beach, FL area to help care for senior citizens and adults with disabilities at night. We will send one of our caregivers to the home of your loved ones in the evening to help them get ready for bed. Our caregiver will then stay awake all night, ready to provide assistance in the middle of the night and respond to emergencies.
Our overnight caregivers will help your loved ones with the following:
- Getting ready for bed including washing up, restroom use, and getting dressed.
- Getting in and out of bed
- Using the restroom at night
Your loved ones could benefit from our overnight care services if they have experienced any of the following:
- Vision Loss: Walking through a darkened home with impaired vision can lead to falls. Our caregivers will help guide seniors with impaired vision through the home to prevent injuries.
- Falls: Seniors have a higher risk of falling at night which can make middle of the night walks to the bathroom dangerous. We will help your loved ones to the restroom at night to avoid falls.
- Surgery: Seniors recovering from surgery need good rest to make a full recovery. Our caregivers will help keep seniors who have recently had surgery comfortable and help them take their medication and use the restroom at night.
- Dementia: Seniors affected by dementia may wake up in the middle of the night and wander around their homes in a state of confusion. Our caregivers will immediately tend to seniors with dementia to ensure that they get back to bed safely.
The overnight care services from Assisting Hands Serving Miami Beach, FL help make the night less stressful for you and your loved ones. Everyone will be able to rest easy knowing that one of our certified caregivers is awake and ready to provide care at all hours of the night. We will create a schedule that works for you to ensure that our caregiver is there each night to help your loved ones get ready for bed. Give us a call at (305) 425-1835 for more information about our overnight care services in Miami Beach, FL.