Call Now: (305) 425-1835
One day an elderly family member may need help. They may be suffering from an illness, recovering from a surgery, or finding it difficult to handle daily activities independently. We know it’s not easy for family members to always be there for them, but outside assistance is valuable.
Day-to-day activities can be a struggle and that’s why we offer senior home care services at Assisting Hands Serving Hialeah, FL. Our caregivers can provide excellent senior care services for your loved ones right in their own homes.
Perks of Hiring Senior Care Providers
When you realize a family member or loved one is struggling to get through the day, it can be devastating. Providing quality care in their home will help them get through each day, week and year. With our senior home care services, we can provide recurring help or constant supervision. We will take the medical conditions of your loved ones into account to ensure that we form a care plan that accommodates their conditions and their specific needs.
We understand that providing care to your senior relatives yourself is overwhelming and often unsustainable. Taking care of them on your own isn’t fair to you or your loved one under these conditions. We often see family caregivers lose sleep and become stressed while also having a family and job to worry about. Our caregivers will help you get through these concerning times with quality in-home care for your loved ones. Balance is important in every family’s life. Assisting Hands will help keep the balance no matter the situation or urgency.
Senior Home Care Services
Assisting Hands aims to bring the best possible care to senior citizens in Hialeah, FL. Our in-home care services may include continual supervision, periodic assistance with daily activities, meal preparation, transportation, and more. Below are some of the services we can provide:
- Personal Care: Daily tasks can be a struggle, such as bathing and getting dressed. For some elderly individuals it is extremely challenging to complete these tasks by themselves. Our caregivers help with bathroom usage, medication, grooming and other tasks.
- Meal Services: Cooking can be difficult for seniors, especially those with limited mobility. Our senior care aides can assist with preparing meals and cleaning up afterwards. We also help with the grocery shopping to prepare the meals.
- Transportation: In many cases, elderly individuals are not allowed to drive for various safety reasons. They may need mail delivered, a ride to a doctor appointment, or a prescription picked up. Our home health aides are more than happy to help provide rides and take care of errands.
- Companionship: Our caregivers provide more than just care, they also build a personal relationship with your loved ones to provide companionship. Our caregivers are compassionate and take the time to get to know your loved ones. We also like to participate in hobbies, games, and go on nature walks with them. This adds beauty and richness to their life that only a friend can bring.
- Respite Care: If you provide care for your loved ones yourself and need some outside assistance, we offer respite care. These services will give you a well-deserved break while our caregivers provide your loved ones with excellent care.
Senior care services are growing and becoming very important as individuals live longer and choose to age in their homes. At Assisting Hands Serving Hialeah, FL, we ensure quality and compassionate in-home care services. All of our caregivers are trained in CPR and first aid, and they are specially trained to address the specific needs of those with Alzheimer’s and other difficult conditions.
If you or a family member needs senior home care in Hialeah, FL, we encourage you to reach out to our representatives at (305) 425-1835. We are happy to answer any of your questions and schedule an appointment.