Call Now: (305) 425-1825
Whether it is because of a recent surgery, illness, or everyday struggles, senior citizens often require assistance. However, family members may not always be available to help out their elderly loved ones as much as they would like to. At Assisting Hands, we provide senior home care services for senior citizens aging in place in North Miami Beach, FL.
Benefits of Hiring Senior Care Providers
Coming to terms with the fact that your elderly loved one requires help to live his/her everyday life can be difficult to do. Some seniors may only need part-time help while others may need constant care. Depending on such needs, taking care of an elderly loved one can feel like having to take care of a child because of physical and/or mental restrictions. With our senior care services, Assisting Hands can help you and your loved one with these struggles. Informal caregivers can commonly find themselves stressed, physically tired, and in need of sleep. Usually, it’s impossible to provide 24/7 care to those who need it. Regardless of your needs or circumstances, Assisting Hands can help you in North Miami Beach, FL.
Our Senior Home Care Services
Assisting Hands in North Miami Beach, FL is a trustworthy, reputable provider of senior home care services. In our work, you can expect part-time assistance with everyday activities, continual supervision, and driving services among others. The following services are ways we can provide help to your elderly loved one:
- Personal Care: Everyday tasks like bathing and grooming that were once easy to do can be very difficult for elderly individuals. With our senior care services, our caregivers will help your loved one with medication reminders, restroom usage, incontinence care, oral hygiene, and other tasks of this nature.
- Meal Preparation: Preparing meals usually involves standing for long periods of time and a lot of bending and reaching. Because of this, cooking can be a difficult process for seniors, but we can help with this. Meal preparation assistance can include shopping for groceries, cooking, serving the food, and washing dishes.
- Transportation: There are a myriad of reasons that seniors can’t drive. No matter the reason, we are happy to help. We can give your elderly loved one a ride to medical appointments, to pick prescriptions up, or to deliver mail to the post office.
- Companionship: With basic companionship, our caregivers will help seniors get mental and physical stimulation. We get to know your elderly loved one and will do activities with him/her like playing games and going on nature walks.
- Respite Care: For those who don’t require senior home care on a regular basis, we also have respite care. This service can provide a necessary break to those who provide informal caregiving services.
With advancements being made in medicine, people live longer lives, making senior care services more important. At Assisting Hands in North Miami Beach, FL, we guarantee compassion with our quality senior home care services. We employ caregivers who have first aid and CPR training and are prepared to address specific needs. We take pride in giving your loved ones exceptional service.
If you or an elderly loved one needs senior home care, feel free to give us a call at (305) 425-1825. We can answer questions, schedule an appointment, and respond to emergencies within 48 hours.