Assisting Hands can help you get home safely from your hospital or rehab stay, and reduce your chances of readmission to the hospital. The owner of Assisting Hands is a registered nurse with years of experience in discharge planning at an acute care hospital. Our ‘Get Home Safe’ packages are designed for short term care up to 4 days.
Need more hours of care during the day or have an ongoing need for care? See our standard service agreement.
A member of our care team will come to the hospital or rehab center to create your individual care plan. We will coordinate with the medical facility’s discharge team to ensure continuity of care when you get home, and ensure you have the necessary information, equipment, and medications to go home.
Home Safe Basic – $150.00 (4 hours of service on day of discharge)
- Transportation to your home
- Set up comfortably at home
- Meals and medication services
- Grocery shopping and meal prep
- Pharmacy pick-up
- Home safety evaluation
- Appointment set-up and scheduling
- 24-hour follow-up phone call
- 72-hour follow-up phone call
Home Safe Plus – $200.00 (8 hours of service)
- Basic Plan plus 4 additional hours on Day 2
Home Safe Gold – $300.00 (12 hours of service)
- Home Safe Plus Plan plus 4 additional hours on Day 3
Home Safe Platinum – $375.00 (16 hours of service)
- Home Safe Gold Plan plus 4 additional hours on Day 4