It is important to us at Assisting Hands Home Care that your loved one lives independently, safely, and securely at home for as long as possible. Statistics have shown that the sooner a senior citizen receives help after a fall, the more likely they are to return home after their recovery. Assisting Hands® has teamed up with SafeGuardian to create the Assisting Hands Help Alert™ call button so our clients can remain safe at all times. Assisting Hands Home Care offers services like our personal emergency response system in Deerfield, Buffalo Grove, and Mundelein, IL.
Assisting Hands Help Alert in Deerfield, IL
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 595-1222 for more information about our Help Alert system in Deerfield, IL.
How It Works
Our Assisting Hands Help Alert™ call button is wireless and widely considered to be the most advanced technology in the world. It possesses quality help alert technology that is ahead of the other traditional home alert systems. The Assisting Hands Help Alert™ offers unmatched flexibility and security by providing more features and benefits than a standard home medical alarm.
- Calls/texts up to five contacts. Users can now easily contact loved ones, spouses, family members, caregivers, friends, and neighbors for urgent routine or personal assistance. No unnecessary and costly ambulances needed.
- Two-way speakerphone. A loud built-in speaker and sensitive microphone allow for “hands-free” calls.
- Text message alerts. When a user presses the help button, everyone in their contact list will receive an instant text message. This way, long-distance family members can remain knowledgeable about their loved one’s health.
- Automatic activation with free fall alerts. All contacts will be immediately notified in case of a fall via our free fall alert.
- Built-in real-time GPS locator. Contacts can use the GPS to pinpoint the user nationwide anytime.
- Listen-in/call-in feature. Authorized contacts can talk to the user just like a cell phone.
- User programmable from any smartphone. This feature allows the user to update contacts and features from anywhere.
- 24/7 monitoring. Add additional monitoring services for extra protection.
- Showerproof/waterproof. This feature provides protection while being used near water or in the bathroom.
- Self-contained. No home phone landline is required with this device.
Our call button at Assisting Hands Home Care lets you rest easy knowing that your loved one is always safe and secure. Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 595-1222 for information about how our personal emergency response system works.