The baby boomer generation becomes increasingly fonder of receiving care in their own homes rather than moving to an assisted living facility or nursing home. This means that in-home caregivers are in high demand these days because families often don’t have the time or resources to provide care themselves. A senior home care agency allows senior citizens to maintain independence as long as they can.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 595-1222 to schedule a free consultation about our in-home care services in Buffalo Grove, IL.
Our in-home care services at Assisting Hands Home Care are designed to assist adults with disabilities and senior citizens in Buffalo Grove, Deerfield, and Mundelein, IL. Our care plans are customized with each client’s specific care needs in mind so our caregivers can provide the proper care. Our caregivers will offer attentive, compassionate care to your loved ones.
Our in-home caregivers are bonded, insured, and licensed, and must pass an extensive background check during the hiring process. Our caregivers are compassionate and professional and will treat your loved one with the respect they deserve. They are also trained in first aid and CPR-certified, so they can respond quickly to an emergency or accident.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Buffalo Grove, IL
Our caregivers form a customized non-medical health home care service plan that accounts for the unique needs of your loved one. We provide the following services:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: People suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s disease often require additional care. Our trained caregivers are familiar with memory loss symptoms and can skillfully handle these conditions.
- Personal Companion Care: When providing care for your loved one, we want to be more than a simple caregiver. Our caregivers will use fun activities and conversations to build a close personal relationship with your loved one.
- 24-Hour Home Care & Live-In Caregivers: If a senior citizen always needs someone to be with them, our live-in and 24-hour home care services can help. Our caregivers will be present 24/7 to provide care.
- Respite Care: Family caregivers can become easily fatigued because they spend so much time caring for their senior loved ones. Our respite caregivers will provide care for your loved ones so the family caregiver can have time off.
- Overnight Caregivers: If your elderly loved one cannot be left alone at night, one of our caregivers will stay with them overnight. We will arrive at night to help them prepare for bed, monitor them throughout the evening, and assist them in the morning.
- After Surgery Home Care: It is important for seniors to rest and avoid falls or injuries after a stay in the hospital. Our caregivers will arrive at scheduled times to take care of tasks around the house and monitor your loved one’s condition.
- Transportation and Errands: If your senior loved one can no longer drive, our caregivers will drive them to and from the doctor’s office, pharmacy, post office, grocery store, and other errands.
- Meal Preparation: Seniors are often unable to cook for themselves, so our caregivers can prepare regular meals that account for your loved one’s dietary restrictions.
- Light Housekeeping: It is often difficult for senior citizens to keep their homes neat and clean, so our caregivers will perform light housekeeping tasks like sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, and taking out the trash.
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 595-1222 to schedule a free consultation for our in-home care services in Buffalo Grove, IL, and the surrounding areas.
- Home Care Agency in Deerfield, IL
- Home Care Services in Highland Park, IL
- Elderly Care in Lake Forest, IL
- Home Care Services Lake Zurich, IL
- Non-Medical Home Health Care in Lincolnshire, IL
- Senior Home Care in Libertyville, IL
- Non-Medical In-Home Health Care in Mundelein, IL
- In-Home Care in Vernon Hills, IL
- See All Served Areas