Assisting Hands Home Care provides a variety of in-home care services to assist seniors and disabled adults. Among our home care services include senior in-home care, respite care, elderly care, personal care and companionship, overnight home care, and memory care for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia. Our professional caregivers have the proper training and licensing to provide seniors and disabled adults with quality home care services.
Trusted Libertyville Home Care Agency
Previously, elderly individuals needed to move to an assisted living facility or nursing home if they sought or required daily care and assistance. However, with in-home care services, seniors now have the option to age at home. What is great about home care is that seniors get to retain some independence and remain in the comfortable environment of their own home.
As a full-service Home Care Agency, Assisting Hands helps elderly individuals and disabled adults live at home in a safe manner with our home care services in Libertyville, Illinois. Our insured, bonded, and licensed caregivers will provide quality home care services that effectively meet your loved one’s unique care needs.
After contacting us for in-home care services, a member of our staff goes to the client’s home to do a care assessment and home safety evaluation. With the information we gather during this meeting with you and your loved one, we develop a care plan that meets the client’s care needs and create a schedule that works for all those involved.
Non-medical Home Health Care Services
Call (847) 595-1222 if you or a loved one needs home health care services in Libertyville, IL, from Assisting Hands Home Care.
Within the non-medical home health care plans that we provide, the following may be included:
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and Personal Care: Activities of daily living (ADLs) can be tough to do if you’re an elderly individual with limited cognitive abilities or limited mobility. Our caregivers will help your loved ones with dressing, bathing, restroom use, medication reminders, and ambulation.
- Light Housekeeping: Sometimes, housekeeping tasks are tough for seniors to do by themselves. Our caregivers will take care of household chores like mopping, dusting, vacuuming, doing laundry, taking out garbage, and more.
- Meal Preparation: Elderly individuals are not always able to cook and prepare meals for themselves. When this is the case, seniors may not eat meals on a regular basis, causing them to become malnourished. With help from our caregivers, your loved ones will get nutritious meals prepared for them on a regular basis.
- Errands and Transportation: In some situations, seniors no longer drive and cannot get to where they need to on their own. If they had driving privileges prior, they may have given them up for numerous reasons, along with some of their independence. With help from our caregivers, your loved ones will be given rides to places and events. Additionally, our caregivers will help with running errands.
- Elderly Care: Elderly home care gives senior citizens the option of receiving care at home instead of a care facility. We provide quality, compassionate elderly care services for seniors to help with activities of daily living (ADLs) and cover their care needs.
- Companion care: Aside from providing care to clients, we also act as their companions. From making conversation to doing their favorite hobbies, we will get to know them and develop a personal relationship with them.
- 24-Hour In-Home Care / Live-In Caregivers: If your elderly loved ones need a caregiver present 24 hours a day, we can help with our 24-hour in-home care and live-in care services. With live-in care, our caregiver will live at the home for 3-4 days at a time and switch with a second live-in caregiver. With 24-hour care, our caregivers will always be awake and alert in the home and they will switch shifts every 8-12 hours.
- Overnight Care for the Elderly: Leaving your senior loved ones at home every night can be stressful. With our overnight home care services, our caregiver will come to the home of your loved ones every evening and stay awake through the night to provide assistance when needed.
- After Surgery Home Care: Returning home from a surgery or hospital stay can be challenging. Our caregivers provide post-surgery home care to help seniors and adults recover safely at home.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: When Alzheimer’s and dementia patients receive care, it needs to be consistent, and it helps for it to be provided in a familiar environment. This is why Alzheimer’s and dementia care is best done at the patient’s home. With help from our professionally trained and licensed caregivers, you can trust that your loved one will receive effective dementia care services. We will engage patients in memory exercises that are meant to slow memory loss, and we know how to respond to any mood swings and agitation in an appropriate manner.
- Respite Care: If an elderly individual has a relative who acts as a family caregiver for them, that relative likely needs time off from their caregiving responsibilities. This is because family caregivers often act as caregivers in addition to having a full-time job and their own family. With the time they put into caregiving, they may also neglect their own health and well-being. With help from our caregivers, your loved one can continue to receive the care they need while their family caregiver gets a much needed, deserved break.
- Hospice Home Care: Discovering that you have a family member who has a terminal illness, or a limited life expectancy is tough. But with help from our caregivers, your loved one will receive the care they need so that you can spend your time visiting your relative and taking care of personal matters and end-of-life affairs.
- Non-Medical Home Health Care: Assisting Hands Home Care values your loved one’s care needs, which is why we take the time to make sure our care plans are all customized to meet each client’s care needs. Other things we consider when developing home care plans are medical histories and schedules.
Assisting Hands Home Care – Libertyville, Illinois
To set up a free in-home consultation for the non-medical home health care services that we offer in Libertyville, IL, call us at (847) 595-1222.
- Non-Medical Home Health Care Buffalo Grove, Illinois
- In-Home Care Services Deerfield, Illinois
- Elderly Home Care Highland Park, Illinois
- Senior Home Care Lake Forest, Illinois
- Elderly Care Lake Zurich, Illinois
- In-Home Care Lincolnshire, Illinois
- Home Care Mundelein, Illinois
- In-Home Senior Care, Vernon Hills, Illinois
- See All Served Areas