A large number of seniors in the baby boomer generation are aging in place rather than move to a nursing home or assisted living facility. This means that the demand for caregivers and in-home care services will continue to grow across the country. Families often find it difficult to provide the proper care to their aging loved ones, so our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care will provide personal care at home to seniors and help them maintain their independence.
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Mundelein
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 595-1222 to schedule a free consultation about our non-medical home health care services in Mundelein, IL.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, our caregivers are insured and trained to provide care to senior citizens and disabled adults in the Mundelein, IL, area. Our non-medical home health care plans are customized according to your loved one’s unique care needs. Our bonded and licensed caregivers will treat your loved one with compassion and respect as well as provide home health care.
Our caregivers are required to pass a background check during the hiring process, and we ensure they are insured, bonded, and licensed for your benefit. The caregiver we assign to your loved one will be skilled, trained, and certified in First Aid and CPR.
Our non-medical home health care services include any of the following services depending on your loved one’s unique needs::
- Companion Care: It is important to us that our caregivers serve as a personal companion to your loved ones as well as providing care. Our caregivers will work to make your loved one feel comfortable with us and build a close, personal relationship with them.
- Personal Care: Many seniors and disabled adults find it difficult to perform personal tasks, so our caregivers will help with tasks like bathing, toileting, getting dressed, and more.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Seniors affected by dementia or Alzheimer’s disease require specialized care and our caregivers are trained to provide care to people with these diseases. We will respond positively to common symptoms of dementia in order to make your loved one feel comfortable and safe in their home.
- Respite Care: Family caregivers have a large responsibility and it is understandable for them to feel overwhelmed or burnt out. In this case, our caregivers will take over caregiving responsibilities for a certain amount of time and allow the family caregiver to have time off.
- Overnight Home Care: If you feel uneasy about your loved one alone at night, our respite caregivers will be awake and alert throughout the night to provide care. This includes helping your loved one go to bed and provide help if they need to move throughout the night.
- After Surgery Care: Our caregivers can help your loved one transition from the hospital to heir home so they can make a full recovery. We will provide medication reminders and monitor their condition.
- 24-Hour and Live-In Care: Seniors may require 24/7 care and these services ensure that a caregiver will be present in your loved one’s house all day and night.
- Meal Preparation: It is often difficult and dangerous for seniors to cook for themselves as they age. Our caregivers will prepare regular meals for your loved one that accounts for their dietary restrictions.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will help with light housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, and taking out the trash to keep your loved one’s home neat and clean.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 595-1222 to schedule an in-home consultation where we will discuss your loved one’s specific care needs. We will form a care plan that may include the services listed above and this plan is subject to change according to their unique needs. We will assign a primary caregiver to your loved one based on who we believe will be a good fit.