At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide complete in-home care services to help senior citizens and adults with disabilities who choose to live at home in Lake Zurich, Illinois and the surrounding areas of Lake and Cook County. We work with families to form a personalized care plan for their loved ones and our caregivers will ensure that their needs are met.
Home care has become the preferred option of senior citizens and adults with disabilities as receiving care at home instead of at a care facility gives the care recipients more independence in their daily lives. Seniors and disabled adults also find comfort in their own homes while moving to a care facility can be an overwhelming and uncomfortable experience. When seniors choose to age in place, they will likely need assistance to ensure that they get the care they need. Family members can step in to provide care in some cases, but the daily care needs of a senior loved one are usually too much for a family to handle on their own.
Home Care Agency
Call Assisting Hands Home Care Agency at (847) 595-1222 to schedule a free consultation about our non-medical home health care services in Lake Zurich, Illinois.
Assisting Hands Home Care is a home care agency that provides senior citizens and adults with disabilities in Lake Zurich, IL with complete in-home care services. When you call us for home care, we will meet with you and your loved ones to discuss their care needs and form an appropriate care plan. One of our trained and licensed caregivers will be assigned to your loved one to provide the personal care at home that they need.
Our caregivers are highly trained, and they are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. Each caregiver must also pass a background check upon employment so you can expect trustworthy caregivers who will treat your loved ones with compassion and respect.
Non-Medical Home Health Care
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we not only want to provide your senior loved ones with quality home care, but also social companionship. Our caregivers will build a personal connection with your loved one while ensuring that their care needs are met. We can assist with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as dressing, restroom use, and personal hygiene as well as tasks around the house like transportation, meal preparation, and light housekeeping.
Our in-home care plans can include the following:
- Elderly care: We can help senior citizens with our elderly home care services that include personal care to assist with bathing, dressing, eating, restroom use, and transferring. We can also help seniors by providing transportation and helping with other household tasks.
- Companion care: Our caregivers will do more than provide care for your loved ones, we will be a companion to them as well. We build personal relationships with your loved ones and engage them in their favorite activities.
- 24-hour home care and live-in caregivers: If your loved ones need constant care and supervision due to an illness or chronic condition, we can help with our 24-hour and live-in care services. With our live-in care services, a caregiver will live in the home with your loved ones and switch every 3-4 days with a second caregiver. With our 24-hour home care, we will assign multiple caregivers who will switch shifts every 8-12 hours to ensure a caregiver is always awake in the home.
- Overnight home care: Leaving your loved ones home alone at night can be stressful because there is no one there to respond to emergencies. We provide overnight care services in which our caregiver will arrive in the evening and stay awake throughout the night to provide assistance and respond to emergencies.
- After surgery home care: Spending time in the hospital because of a surgery or illness can be tough for seniors, and they will likely need assistance when they return home. With our after-surgery care services, our caregivers will help your loved ones follow their discharge instructions and ensure that they rest so they can make a full recovery.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: Those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia need consistent, specialized care and it is best for them to receive care in their homes. Our caregivers are specially trained to provide dementia care services that include reacting to common symptoms and engaging in memory care exercises that help slow memory loss.
- Parkinson’s care at home: Those suffering from Parkinson’s disease need daily assistance to live safely at home. Our caregivers can provide home care for those suffering from Parkinson’s.
- Hospice care at home: If you have senior loved ones who are receiving hospice care, our caregivers can provide assistance to help keep your loved ones comfortable.
- Respite care: When a relative steps in to take care of their senior loved ones, they will likely need some outside help as being an informal caregiver is a demanding job. We provide respite care services in which our caregiver will take over at scheduled times to care for your loved ones while the family caregiver gets a break.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care if your loved ones could benefit from in-home care services in Lake Zurich, IL or the surrounding areas. We will set up a free in-home consultation to evaluate your loved one’s care needs and create a complete home care plan. Give us a call at (847) 595-1222 to set up a consultation or to learn more.
- Non-Medical Home Health Care Buffalo Grove, Illinois
- In-Home Care Services Deerfield, Illinois
- Elderly Home Care Highland Park, Illinois
- Senior Home Care Lake Forest, Illinois
- In-Home Care Lincolnshire, Illinois
- Home Care Mundelein, Illinois
- In-Home Senior Care, Vernon Hills, Illinois
- See All Served Areas