Assisting Hands Home Care helps seniors and adults with disabilities who need assistance in their homes with our in-home care services in Lincolnshire, IL and the surrounding areas in Lake County. We will provide professional, personalized care for your loved ones so they can continue to live at home safely and comfortably.
Senior citizens and adults with disabilities are increasingly deciding to stay at home to receive care. This is because receiving care at home allows seniors and disabled adults to have more independence in their lives and get care in an environment where they feel safe and comfortable. When seniors and adults need care at home, relatives can help, but they may not be able to cover all of their care needs. Working with a home care agency will ensure that your loved ones get the care they need in their homes from professionals.
Home Care Agency
Call Assisting Hands Home Care Agency at (847) 595-1222 to schedule a free consultation about our non-medical home health care services in Lincolnshire, IL.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide comprehensive home care services to help senior citizens and disabled adults in Lincolnshire, Illinois. We will ensure that all of your loved one’s care needs are met with our personalized home care so they can live safely and comfortably at home. Our licensed caregivers will provide quality, compassionate care and they are bonded and insured for your protection.
When you contact Assisting Hands for our home care services, we will set up a free consultation to discuss your loved one’s care needs and develop a care plan. We will then assign a caregiver who we believe can provide the best care for your loved ones. Our care plans are flexible so we can accommodate a change in your loved one’s care needs.
Non-Medical Home Health Care
Our non-medical home health care services cover the care needs of your loved ones including personal care and help around the house. Our caregivers will treat your loved ones with compassion and respect while providing them with the best possible home care and companionship.
Our non-medical home health care services can cover the following:
- Senior home care: We provide home care for seniors who choose to age in place that includes personal care and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) including bathing, getting dressed, transferring, eating, and restroom use.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: It is important for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia to receive specialized care. Our caregivers can provide specialized dementia care and engage your loved ones in memory exercises to help slow memory loss.
- Live-in and 24-hour home care: Sometimes, seniors and disabled adults need 24-hour supervision in case of an emergency. We can help with our live-in and 24-hour home care services. We can have our caregivers live in your loved one’s home with our live-in care services or have caregivers switch shifts every 8-12 hours to ensure that there is always an awake caregiver in the home with our 24-hour care services.
- After-surgery care: If your loved ones are coming home from a hospital stay or surgery, we can help make their transition back home smooth with after-surgery care. Our caregivers will ensure that your loved ones follow their discharge instructions, and we will provide personal care to ensure they get the rest they need to recover.
- Respite care: If your loved ones are taken care of by a family caregiver, we can give them a break with our respite care services. Our caregiver will arrive at scheduled times to take over the care of your loved ones and give the family caregiver a break.
- Overnight caregivers: If you need someone to spend the night with your loved ones, our overnight caregiver will arrive in the evening and stay awake throughout the night to provide assistance or respond to emergencies.
- Companionship: Our caregivers will provide your loved ones with social companionship. We will build a personal relationship with your loved ones and engage them in fun activities.
- Meal preparation: Our caregivers can prepare meals for your loved ones each day that account for dietary restrictions. We will handle the entire process including preparing and serving the meal and cleaning up after.
- Light housekeeping: We can help keep the house clean with some housekeeping tasks including dusting, laundry, and taking out the trash.
- Transportation and errands: We can help your loved ones who don’t drive by providing rides to important engagements including doctor appointments. We can also help with important errands.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free In-Home Assessment
Our home care services start with a free in-home consultation so we can assess the care needs of your loved ones. When we create the care plan, we will take our assessment and your feedback into account and form a schedule for our caregiver. Give us a call at (847) 595-1222 to learn more about our in-home care in Lincolnshire, Illinois and the surrounding areas of Lake County.
- Home Care Services Buffalo Grove, Illinois
- Home Care Agency Deerfield, Illinois
- Elderly Care Highland Park, Illinois
- In-Home Care Lake Forest, Illinois
- In-Home Care Lake Zurich, IL
- Senior Home Care Lincolnshire, IL
- Non-Medical Home Health Care Mundelein, Illinois
- Non-Medical Home Health Care Services, Vernon Hills, IL
- See All Served Areas