As seniors age, they may find that everyday tasks like driving and cooking are becoming increasingly difficult. Seniors often feel like they’re losing their independence and may become frustrated, depressed, and lonely.
Assisting Hands Home Care offers personal care and companionship services to senior citizens and adults with disabilities in Buffalo Grove, IL, and the surrounding areas. Our senior caregiver will provide care for your aging loved one and develop a close, personal relationship with them by engaging them in fun activities, games, and conversations.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, our caregivers provide companionship and non-medical home health care services. We will engage your loved one in their favorite activities and hobbies in order to provide proper assistance and companionship.
Companion Care in Buffalo Grove, IL
We value professionalism and safety at Assisting Hands Home Care. Our senior companions are all bonded, insured, and licensed with our agency and were required to pass a background check during the hiring process. We can provide the following services to your loved one:
- Personal Senior Care: Our caregivers will assist your loved one with their activities of daily living (ADLs) like oral hygiene, toileting, bathing, transferring, medication, incontinence care, and more.
- Companionship: It is important to our caregivers that we form a close bond with your loved one. We will prevent depression and loneliness by engaging your loved one conversation, exercise, and their favorite hobbies.
- Errands and Transportation: If your loved one can no longer drive, our caregivers will provide transportation to events, social events, and errands.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will ensure your loved one’s home remains neat and clean by performing light housekeeping tasks like sweeping and mopping floors, dusting, washing dishes, doing laundry, and taking out the trash.
- Meal Preparation: Many seniors can no longer safely cook for themselves, so our caregivers will prepare regular meals for your loved one that accounts for their dietary restrictions.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 595-1222 if you believe your loved one could benefit from our companion care services in Buffalo Grove, IL. We will perform an in-home consultation that evaluates your loved one’s specific care needs and form a customized care plan according to this information.