In-Home Senior Care
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 595-1222 to schedule a free consultation about our in-home senior care services in Buffalo Grove, IL.
When you reach out to us for our home care services in Mundel, we will assess your loved one’s unique care needs to form a customized care plan. The care plan accounts for feedback from your loved one and a thorough inspection of the home. We will use the care plan to assign your loved one a caregiver that is a perfect fit.
Our in-home senior care services include:
- Activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Meal preparation
- Errands and transportation
- Light housekeeping
- 24-hour home care and live-in care
Senior Home Care Services in Buffalo Grove, IL
Assisting Hands Home Care offers senior home care services that account for your loved one’s specific needs. We will communicate with your loved one to create a care plan and choose a licensed caregiver based on that information. We provide the following senior home health care services to your loved one:
- Companion Care: Our caregivers will form a close bond with your loved one and become a friend and companion. We build that close relationship by engaging your loved one in fun conversations and activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease often find that receiving care at home is beneficial because of the familiar environment. Our caregivers and trained to offer memory care services to people with these conditions.
- Live-In and 24-Hour Home Care: In some cases, your loved one may need a caregiver present 24 hours a day. In this situation, our 24-hour services provide two caregivers that alternate shifts every 12 hours and our live-in care services offer a caregiver that lives in the home full-time for 3-4 days.
- Overnight Caregivers: If your aging loved one requires care at night, you may benefit from our overnight care services. Our caregiver will be alert and awake during the night and available to provide assistance or respond to emergencies.
- Respite Care: Some families can provide care for their aging loved one, but even family caregivers need help sometimes. Our respite caregivers will arrive at the scheduled times to help your loved one while the family caregiver takes time off.
- Post-Surgery Care: Our after-surgery care assists your loved one in the transition back to home after a surgery or hospital stay. Our caregivers will help your loved one at home and prevent an additional accident.
- Hospice Care at Home: We can offer hospice care service to your loved one that has been diagnosed with a terminal illness or a limited life expectancy. Our caregivers will make sure your loved one is comfortable and pain-free in their final days.
- Fall Prevention: Falls are the leading cause of injury among seniors inside the home. Our caregivers will be present to guide your loved one throughout the house and keep pathways free of clutter.
- Light Housekeeping: Many seniors find daily housekeeping activities difficult because of physical or cognitive limitations. Our caregivers can perform light housekeeping tasks to keep your loved one’s home neat and clean.
- Meal Preparation: Many seniors can no longer safely cook for themselves, so our caregivers will prepare regular meals for your loved one that account for their dietary restrictions.
- Transportation and Errands: Many seniors can no longer safely drive, so our caregivers drive them to errands, social events, doctor’s appointments, and other activities.
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 595-1222 to schedule a free in-home assessment about our senior home care services in Buffalo Grove and the surrounding areas. We will perform a free consultation and create a home care plan for your loved one that accounts for their specific care needs.