At Assisting Hands in Philadelphia, Lower Montgomery and Bucks County, we are permanently selecting, hiring and training compassionate, talented caregivers. Apply today to become member of an exceptional team.
Minimum requirements for all applicants:
- Valid certificate(s) of Home-Health Aid and/or Nursing Assistant
- At least one year of experience as a CHHA or CNA
- Valid CPR certificate. We only accept certificates issued by the American Heart Association and the American Red Cross.
- Valid authorization to work in the U.S.
- Recent Pennsylvania criminal background check.
- Recent Child Abuse Clearance.
- For candidates wishing to work only in Lower Montgomery and Bucks County: valid driver’s license. In Philadelphia, we hire caregivers who don’t drive, but that they will be limited to clients easily reachable through the city’s public transportation network.
- Nursing students may apply after completing their clinical training.
A complete list of required documents will be e-mailed to candidates invited to be interviewed after analysis of their résumés.
Exceptional candidates without HHA or NA certificates may be considered exclusively through solid references (usually from clients, our employees or healthcare facilities we work with) and must possess a proven experience of at least two years of continuous work as a caregiver in a similar home-care agency.
After being interviewed, caregivers must pass through a skill assessment performed by one of our staff nurses.
All selected candidates, regardless of their previous experience, must complete the mandatory caregiver training program in one of our offices.
If you meet our requirements, you may apply for a job in the link below. We are permanently hiring and training competent, compassionate caregivers. All your information will be treated confidentially. Please fill the form carefully: if you are hired, several of your answers, such as address and ID numbers, will be automatically uploaded to our employee-management and payroll systems.