Assisting Hands Home Care provides senior companion care services for senior citizens in Sollitt and Bourbonnais, IL who live at home. Our caregivers will provide personal care and assistance for your loved ones while also providing them with friendly companionship and social interaction.
Senior citizens already face challenges when they decide to age in place as they will likely need care and assistance to do this safely. If seniors do not live near family or have lost their spouse and close friends, they may also be dealing with feelings of loneliness. When senior citizens are lonely, they may soon experience depression which can make living home alone more difficult.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we not only provide seniors with effective home care, but our caregivers can also be an elderly companion for your loved ones in Bourbonnais, IL. Our caregivers will help your loved ones with activities of daily living (ADLs) and household tasks and develop a personal relationship with them to provide them with social companionship. We will get to know your loved ones through friendly conversation and engage in their favorite hobbies with them to help them avoid feelings of loneliness and depression.
Elderly Companionship and Care
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (708) 880-7711 to schedule a free consultation about our Companion Care services in Bourbonnais, Sollitt IL and surrounding areas.
When your elderly loved ones choose to live at home, it is important for them to receive the care and assistance they need to do so safely. You must also account for their mental and emotional needs as living alone can be tough for anyone. Our caregivers understand the importance of social companionship and we can provide that for your loved ones while providing them with excellent care. We will not send a caregiver to your loved one’s home unless they have completed a background check so you know that you can trust them in the home. Each of our caregivers are also licensed, bonded, and insured and will show compassion and respect to your loved ones.
Our companion care services consist of the following:
- Personal care: We will assist your loved ones with activities of daily living (ADLs) including bathing, getting dressed, transferring, eating, restroom use, medication reminders, and more.
- Companionship: Social companionship is beneficial for seniors’ mental health and avoiding depression. Our caregivers will build a personal relationship with your loved ones and engage them in friendly conversation and fun activities.
- Transportation and errands: If your senior loved ones no longer drive, our caregivers can handle the driving to take care of important errands and take them to doctor appointments, family gatherings, and other important engagements.
- Light housekeeping: Our caregivers will help keep the home neat and clean by taking care of light housekeeping tasks like vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and taking out the trash.
- Meal preparation: If your loved ones cannot cook for themselves, our caregivers will prepare daily meals and ensure that these meals account for any dietary restrictions.
Call Assisting Hands for In-Home Assessment
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care provide much more than just care for your loved ones as we will also be a companion to them and provide them with social interaction. We start these services by meeting with you and your loved ones for a free in-home assessment to evaluate your loved one’s care needs and ensure we assign a caregiver who can be a good companion for them. You can reach us at (708) 880-7711 for more about our companion care services in Sollitt and Bourbonnais, IL.