Assisting Hands Home Care offers companion care services that include personal care and senior companionship to elderly individuals in Frankfort, IL, and the neighboring areas. Our caregivers will not only meet your elderly loved one’s care needs, but also provide quality social interaction and companionship.
A lot of seniors will experience a decline in physical and cognitive abilities, making it tough to care for themselves and live a safe life at home. However, this situation can be worse for elderly individuals who have little social interaction and significant feelings of loneliness. This can be common for seniors who have lost their spouse or who do not live near their families.
Through the companion care services we offer in Frankfort, IL, Assisting Hands Home Care can provide companionship in addition to the home care to seniors in need. Our priority is to make sure your elderly loved one’s care needs are met, which we do by assisting with activities of daily living (ADLs) and other household tasks. Furthermore, our caregivers will help lessen feelings of loneliness and depression by getting to know clients personally and by providing social companionship. Our caregivers will participate in fun activities and their favorite hobbies and engage in conversation.
Elderly Care and Senior Companions
For a complimentary in-home consultation for Assisting Hands Home Care’s companion care services in Frankfort, IL, and the neighboring communities, call (708) 880-7711.
Seniors can safely age in place by getting the care they need from in-home care services. However, it is also imperative that their mental and emotional well-being is taken care of. Our caregivers understand this, which is why they will be a companion to your loved one, developing a personal relationship with them. All of the caregivers we employ go through a background screening and are bonded, insured, and licensed. Knowing this, you can trust our caregivers to provide exceptional care and companionship in a respectful and compassionate manner.
Our companion care services include the following:
- Personal care: Helping with activities of daily living (ADLs), our caregivers will assist with personal care matters. This can include medication reminders, restroom use, getting dressed, bathing, transferring, and more.
- Companionship: Seniors need to have someone they can partake in hobbies and engage in friendly conversation with, which is why our companions will get to know clients and provide quality companionship in addition to exceptional care.
- Transportation and errands: Seniors who can no longer drive lose some of their independence when they give up such a privilege. Our caregivers can help by providing rides to medical appointments and other events. We can also help run errands, such as grocery shopping.
- Light housekeeping: Our caregivers can make sure seniors’ homes remain clean by conducting light housekeeping tasks, including dusting and laundry.
- Meal preparation: Seniors need nutrients to maintain good health, but this can be tough if they do not cook. Our caregivers can help by preparing daily meals that account for any dietary restrictions.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free In-Home Consultation
With companion care services from Assisting Hands Home Care, your elderly loved ones will have the care and companionship they need. To begin, we will conduct an in-home consultation to discover the client’s care needs. We then assign a caregiver and create a customized care plan. You can schedule a consultation for our companion care services in Frankfort, IL, and the surrounding communities by calling (708) 880-7711.