Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care provide personal care and senior companionship services in Mokena IL and the surrounding areas (See All Service Areas). In addition to providing quality, compassionate home care services, our caregivers will establish a bond of trust to provide social interaction and companionship.
It is natural for seniors to experience a decline in mobility and the ability to care for themselves. But they can also feel depressed and lonely as a result of lack of interaction if their spouse is deceased or if they live far from friends and family.
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care can provide senior companionship and home care to battle any feelings of loneliness or depression. Our home caregivers can help with ADLs and IADLs to assist with personal care and homemaker tasks while we also engage your loved ones in great conversation and games to promote social interaction.
Senior Home Care and Companionship
For senior companion care services in Mokena IL and the surrounding areas, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at 708-880-7711.
For seniors to age safely in place, they must have both their physical and mental needs covered. Home care services can account for meal preparation, bathing, and other personal care needs, and companionship can aid in social interaction to fight feelings of loneliness.
To provide the best care for your loved one, our caregivers have each passed a detailed screening process and attended training to be fully prepared to care for your loved one. We are also licensed, bonded and insured for further peace of mind.
Our companion care services include each of the following:
- Transportation and Errands: Our caregivers can help provide rides to and from doctor’s appointments, the grocery store, family events and more.
- Personal Care: We can help with a number of activities of daily living (ADLs), including transferring, getting dressed, medication reminders, bathing and more.
- Light Housekeeping: To keep things clean around the house, we can take out the garbage, dust, sweep and mop, vacuum and more.
- Meal Preparation: We will prepare healthy, delicious meals while accounting for necessary dietary restrictions to maintain proper nutrition.
- Companionship: Having a great companion can improve overall happiness. Our caregivers will partake in your loved one’s favorite activities, hobbies, games and more to establish a strong friendship.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Give Assisting Hands Home Care a call at 708-880-7711 for a free consultation regarding our companion care services in Mokena, IL or the surrounding areas.