Assisting Hands Home Care offers senior home care and elderly care services in Frankfort, IL, and the neighboring areas to assist elderly individuals who decide to age within the comfort of their own homes. To start, we will assess your loved one’s care needs. Then, we use that information to create a customized care plan that will thoroughly cover their needs.
As seniors age, they will start to need daily care and assistance, and there are many options that can cater to this need. Choosing to move to an assisted living facility or nursing home is one option, but many elderly individuals are increasingly deciding to age at home. This allows them to remain in a familiar and comfortable environment while maintaining some level of independence.
However, when elderly individuals choose to live at home, they usually need some form of help to ensure they are safe. Due to physical and/or cognitive limitations, they may have given up driving privileges, have trouble caring for themselves, or have difficulties taking care of their own home. Some seniors have relatives who can provide care, but this isn’t the case for all families. If you have elderly relatives who are aging in place and need home care, then Assisting Hands Home Care can help.
Complete Elderly Home Care Services
For a free consultation concerning our senior home care services in Frankfort, IL, and the neighboring areas, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (708) 880-7711.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide seniors in Frankfort, IL, with comprehensive elderly home care services. We start by conducting a free in-home evaluation, where our home care professionals will determine your loved one’s care needs. Using the information we have gathered, we develop a personalized care plan and schedule and assign a caregiver to help your loved one.
Furthermore, our elder care services are always customized to each client’s unique care needs. We ensure a comprehensive in-home care plan by directly working with the client and their family. We also make sure the caregiving schedule works well for everyone involved. Care needs are likely to change with time, so we have flexible care plans that can be adjusted.
Every one of the caregivers we employ must pass a background check and go through additional training before caring for seniors. Our caregivers are also properly insured, bonded, and licensed. In addition to providing care, our caregiver will also be a quality companion to your elderly loved one.
Within our senior home care services, our caregivers will help with the following activities of daily living (ADLs):
- Help with personal hygiene: From combing hair to brushing teeth, our caregivers will help seniors with various personal hygiene tasks.
- Bathing and showering: We understand that keeping clean is important, so our caregivers will help seniors with bathing and showering as needed.
- Restroom use: Our caregivers will help clients use the restroom if they need such assistance.
- Getting dressed: In the morning before the day begins and at night prior to bed, our caregivers will help seniors get dressed.
- Transfer assistance: Some seniors need help getting around the house, so our caregivers will help them move in and out of bed and guide them around their residence.
- Incontinence care: Our caregivers will provide help for seniors with incontinence issues.
The following instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs) can also be included within our elderly care services:
- Meal preparation: Seniors do not always feel safe cooking, which means they may not be getting the nutrition they need. Our caregivers will make sure elderly individuals get the nutrients they need by preparing daily meals that account for any dietary restrictions.
- Grocery shopping: Our caregivers will help with grocery shopping to ensure there is enough food for meals and snacks.
- Senior Transportation: If seniors do not drive, then our caregivers can help by providing rides to medical appointments and other events. We can also take care of errands.
- Light housekeeping: Maintaining a clean household is important but can be difficult for elderly individuals to handle. Our caregivers will do dusting, laundry, trash takeout, and other light housekeeping tasks to keep a clean home.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers will do more than just help your elderly relatives. Our caregivers will also be companions to your loved ones, engaging them in fun activities and participating in their favorite hobbies with them.
Contact Assisting Hands for a Complimentary In-Home Assessment
Our senior home care services are a great choice for elderly relatives who have decided to age in place, as our services provide the help they need to live at home in a safe and comfortable manner. For our senior and elderly care services in Frankfort, IL, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (708) 880-7711, and we will schedule a free in-home assessment.