Our caregivers provide senior home care and elderly care services in Mokena, Frankfort, Matteson and the surrounding areas (See All Service Areas). We will meet with you and your loved ones to evaluate their needs and develop a care plan to help them live safely at home.
As seniors age, their ability to live safely and independently at home declines. When this happens, seniors will need proper care to stay healthy and safe at home. There’s always the option to move to a nursing home or assisted living facility, but many seniors prefer in-home care as they get to stay in their familiar environment and maintain some control of their lives.
Family caregivers may step in to provide for their needs, but this can be overwhelming as family caregivers juggle the new responsibility of caregiving with caring for their family and maintaining a full-time job.
Elderly Home Care Services
For elderly home care services in the Mokena, IL and the surrounding areas, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at 708-880-7711.
When providing elderly home care services, we will start with a complimentary in-home care assessment to determine the needs of your loved one. We will then use the information to create a detailed care plan, followed by assigning a caregiver to help your loved one and treat them with respect and compassion.
As your loved one’s needs change, we can also change the schedule and services provided. We work with our caregivers to have them trained and ready to provide compassionate home care. They are each insured, bonded and licensed for your protection and will work to develop a relationship with your loved ones to prevent loneliness or depression.
Our senior home care services can assist with each of the following activities of daily living (ADLs):
- Bathing and Personal Hygiene: Our caregivers will help your loved one with bathing, combing their hair, and other personal hygiene tasks.
- Restroom Use: We can help your loved one clean up if they require help with restroom use.
- Getting Dressed: Our caregivers will help with changing into night and day clothes if needed.
- Transfer Assistance: We can help elderly individuals with limited mobility get into and out of their chair, wheelchair, and car.
- Incontinence Care: We can help clean up after an incident of incontinence.
Our elderly care services also cover each of the following instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs):
- Companionship: Our caregivers will play games and engage in great conversation with your loved one, establishing a sense of companionship to prevent loneliness or depression.
- Grocery Shopping: We will provide healthy meals while accounting for dietary restrictions to maintain proper nutrition.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers can help with dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and more to keep things tidy around the house.
- Grocery shopping: We can drive your loved one to the store, help pick out needed items and put away groceries to be ready to prepare meals.
Schedule a Consultation
To schedule a free consultation regarding our senior and elderly home care services in the Mokena, IL area, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at 708-880-7711.