If family members help an elderly or disabled relative by providing care, this care usually occurs during the daytime. When night comes, the family member is likely to go back to their own home or sleep at their loved one’s home. This prevents the family member from being available to immediately help their loved one in an emergency. Because of this, it is helpful to have someone available to help your loved one throughout the night.
Overnight In-Home Care Services
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (708) 880-7711 to schedule a free consultation about our Overnight In-Home Care Services in Matteson, Frankfort, Mokena IL and surrounding areas.
With our overnight in-home care services in Matteson, IL, Assisting Hands Home Care can help elderly individuals and disabled adults during the night. When our overnight caregiver comes to the home, they will help the client get dressed and get through their nighttime routine. In the morning, they will help with bathing, dressing, and the rest of the client’s morning routine. During the night, our caregivers will be available to help with anything, including emergencies.
Background-Checked & Trained Overnight Caregivers
At Assisting Hands Home Care, every one of the overnight caregivers we employ has passed a background check and done additional training. Our caregivers are also properly bonded, insured, and licensed, so you can trust them to provide exceptional care for your loved ones, which will give you peace of mind.
When the caregiver arrives at night, they will help the client bathe, get dressed for bed, and ensure that they get to bed safely. The caregiver will then be available throughout the night to assist your loved one and respond to any emergencies.
The caregiver will either stay in your loved one’s bedroom or elsewhere in their home. It is up to you and your loved one. No matter what you decide, the caregiver will be ready to provide assistance and will periodically check on your loved ones through the night.
Our overnight caregivers can be expected to provide the following:
- Activities of daily living help: bathing, personal hygiene, and more
- Getting in and out of bed and switching sleeping positions
- Reminders for medications
- Restroom help during the night
If your loved one deals with the following issues, then they can benefit from our overnight care services:
- Vision Loss: Limited vision can make it tough for affected individuals to safely move around their home. Our caregivers will help by guiding your loved one throughout their home and clearing any obstacles.
- Falls: Seniors are known to experience falls, and these falls can result in severe injuries. Our caregivers will work to prevent falls during the night by helping clients get around their home.
- Dementia: If elderly individuals have Alzheimer’s disease or another type of dementia, then they might wake up in the middle of the night and wander. Our caregivers will help in such a situation by accompanying them and getting them to return to bed.
- Post-Surgery: When seniors have surgery, it can be tough for them to comfortably sleep. Our caregivers will help them change positions and monitor their condition.
Call for a Free Consultation
If you have an elderly relative who should not be home alone during the night, then reach out to Assisting Hands Home Care for the overnight care services we offer. One of our representatives will go to the client’s home for a free consultation. In this consultation, we will assess your loved one’s care needs and develop an overnight care plan that caters to their unique needs.
For more information regarding the overnight care services we provide in Matteson, IL, call (708) 880-7711.