Senior Home Care Services in Villa Park, IL and Surrounding Areas
Before beginning with our senior care services, we will send one of our professionals to meet with you and your loved one for an initial consultation. During this time, we will assess their needs and develop a custom home care plan based on these needs. We will then assign one of our trained caregivers to follow this plan, giving them the compassionate care they need.
Our senior care services may consist of the of the following:
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- 24 Hour Care
- Live-In Care
- Errands and Transportation
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
Full Senior In-Home Care Services in Villa Park, IL and DuPage County
If you have a loved one in Villa Park, IL and surrounding areas in DuPage county that needs senior care to age in place, contact Assisting Hands Home Care by calling (630) 313-6160.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides full senior home care services in Villa Park, IL and the surrounding areas of DuPage county. These services can also be customized according to the unique needs of your loved one. Covering your loved one’s basic needs will be included in the home care plan developed during the initial home consultation, along with choosing the caregiver we believe will be the best fit.
Our senior care services can include any of the following:
- Fall prevention: Falls are a leading cause of injury among seniors, but the risk for them can be reduced by keeping walkways clear and helping your loved ones move throughout the home.
- Meal preparation: It’s common for seniors to not be able to cook as they age. Our caregivers can provide them with the meals to get the nutrition they need on a regular basis. We will also clean up after each meal.
- Companionship: At Assisting Hands Home Care, we strive to be more than just a service; we will work to build a strong connection with them. This is done by keeping them engaged in their favorite hobbies and conversations.
- Custodial care: Personal care can become more and more difficult with seniors as they age. Our caregivers can help them maintain personal hygiene as well as get dressed and use the bathroom. (Learn more about our Companion Care and Custodial Care Services).
- Light Housekeeping: Maintaining the home can be difficult for seniors with cognitive or physical disabilities. We can help with certain housekeeping tasks from sweeping and mopping to dusting and taking out the garbage.
- Transportation and errands: We can help your loved one get to all their doctor’s appointments, the grocery store, post office, and other locations as needed.
- Respite care: While some families have informal caregivers to assume the majority of responsibilities of caring for their loved ones, they need a break. We can fill in to allow them needed time off and attend to personal matters.
- Overnight care: If you’re not comfortable with leaving your loved one at home during the night, we can have a caregiver arrive in the evening, spend the night awake to provide assistance if needed, and help them with their morning routine.
- Live-In/24 Hour home care: If you’re not comfortable with leaving your loved one home at all, we can have a caregiver live with them, in which they need to sleep at least 5 hours. Or, they can receive 24-hour care in which 2 caregivers can take turns caring for the individual in 12-hour shifts.
- Post-Operative care: We understand that the senior will need rest after coming home from the hospital. We can maintain the home and provide them with the needed care while they are recovering.
- Hospice care: If your loved one has a terminal illness or limited life expectancy; we can help to keep them comfortable with hospice care. We will ensure that their last days are spent pain-free and comfortable.
Contact Us for a Free In-Home Consultation
If have an elderly loved one who lives in Villa Park, IL or the surrounding area in DuPage county, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 313-6160. We will set up a free, in-home consultation to assess their needs and develop the best home care plan designed to fit these needs.