Assisting Hands Home Care can provide home health care assistance in the privacy of their own home for you or a loved one in Evanston, Northbrook, Glenview, IL and the surrounding areas. Our caregivers have training and experience in providing in-home care. They have successfully passed extensive background checks, as well as being insured, bonded, and trained in CPR and First Aid.
Our service plans are individualized to meet your need. We assist with the day-to-day activities such as:
- Senior In Home Care
- Elderly Care Services
- Personal Care & Companion Services
- Coordination of Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
Within our home care services, you can expect a number of ADL (Assistance with Daily Living) tasks as well. These include the following:
- Personal Care and Assistance: Bathing, dressing, eating, grooming, toileting, oral hygiene, meal preparation, incontinence care, walking and mobility, transferring and positioning.
- Light Housekeeping: Taking out the trash, mopping and sweeping, bed making, washing dishes, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, and laundry.
- Personal Errands: Accompanying to doctor appointment, limited transportation, post office visits, organizing incoming mail, picking up prescriptions, and grocery shopping.
Assisting Hands Home Care will help you select the best matched caregiver from its pre-screened group of available assistants and can have qualified help placed in your home generally within 48 hours or less of the initial call.
Get a Free Consultation
For more information regarding any of the services listed above in Evanston, Northbrook, Glenview, IL and the surrounding areas, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 868-9280 and we will schedule a free consultation.