At Assisting Hands Home Care, we can help senior citizens and adults with disabilities in Lincolnwood, IL by providing complete home health care services.
The in-home care services that we provide include elder home care, senior care, respite care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and personal care and companionship. We will carefully assess the care needs of your loved ones and assign a trained and licensed caregiver to provide quality, compassionate care in their home.
Home Care Services in Lincolnwood, IL
It was once common for senior citizens to leave their homes for an assisted living facility or nursing home when it became difficult to live on their own. Now it has become much more common for seniors to decide to stay in their own homes with the help of in-home care services. Choosing to receive care at home allows seniors to stay in the homes that they have worked for and live a more independent life in retirement.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides complete in-home care services to help seniors and adults with disabilities in Lincolnwood, IL who have chosen to remain at home. Our professionals will assess the care needs of your loved ones and work with you to create a comprehensive care plan tailored to their unique needs. We will then assign a caregiver who will follow the care plan to accommodate your loved one’s needs and treat them with compassion and respect.
When you call us for home health care services, we will set up a free, in-home consultation to assess the specific needs of your loved ones. Using this information, we will work with you and your loved ones to create a care plan that will effectively accommodate all of their needs. The care plan will include the specific care needed as well as a schedule for our caregivers to come to the home.
You can reach Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 868-9280 if you have loved ones in Lincolnwood, IL in need of home care services.
Our home care plans consist of the following:
- Personal Care and Assistance: Our caregivers are prepared to help your loved ones with their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) including eating, dressing, toileting, bathing, and ambulation.
- Companionship: When one of our caregivers comes to the home of your loved one, they will be their friend as well as their caregiver. We always take the time to build personal relationships with our clients through friendly conversation and fun activities.
- Light Housekeeping: Household chores often become difficult for seniors because of the physical activity involved. Our caregivers will help with certain light housekeeping tasks to help keep the home clean and orderly.
- Transportation and Errands: When seniors give up their driving privileges, they lose some of their independence. Our caregivers can give this independence back to your loved ones with our transportation services. We can give your loved ones rides to anywhere they need to go and help them with their errands.
- Meal Preparation: Many seniors cannot cook for themselves which puts them at risk for malnutrition. Our caregivers will ensure that they get daily meals with our meal preparation services. We will not only prepare the meals, but also serve them and clean up afterwards.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Those who are affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia need to be cared for in their homes because the environment is familiar and comfortable. Our caregivers will provide specialized care for your loved ones affected by these conditions in their homes. We know how to counteract many common symptoms and our memory care exercises can slow the effects of memory loss.
- Respite Care: Family caregivers devote long hours to caring for their loved ones and need some time off to rest, spend time with their children, and handle personal matters. Our respite care services can help family caregivers as our caregiver will show up at scheduled times to provide them with relief.
- Personalized Home Health Care: We always personalized our care plans to the unique needs of our clients so you can trust that we will meet your loved one’s care needs. We consider your loved one’s medical history and schedule as well as their specific needs when creating a care plan.
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care
If you have loved ones in Lincolnwood, IL in need of home care services, contact Assisting Hands Home Care by calling (847) 868-9280.