With our complete home health care services, Assisting Hands Home Care can assist elderly individuals and disabled adults in Morton Grove, IL, and the surrounding communities.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides a variety of in-home care services to assist seniors and disabled adults. Among them include senior in-home care, respite care, elderly care, personal care and companionship, and memory care for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia. Our professional caregivers have the proper training and licensing to provide seniors and disabled adults with quality care services.
Home Care Services for Morton Grove, IL
Previously, elderly individuals needed to move to an assisted living facility or nursing home if they sought or required daily care and assistance. However, with in-home care services, seniors now have the option to age at home. What’s great about home care is that seniors get to retain some independence and remain in the comfortable environment of their own home.
Assisting Hands Home Care will help elderly individuals and disabled adults live at home in a safe manner through the home care services we provide in Morton Grove, IL. Our insured, bonded, and licensed caregivers will provide quality home care services that effectively meet your loved one’s unique care needs.
After contacting us for in-home care services, a member of our staff goes to the client’s home to do a care assessment and home safety evaluation. With the information we gather during this meeting with you and your loved one, we develop a care plan that meets the client’s care needs and create a schedule that works for all those involved.
Trusted Home Care Services
Call (847) 868-7280 if you or a loved one needs home health care services in Morton Grove, IL, from Assisting Hands Home Care. Within the home health care plans that we provide, the following may be included:
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and Personal Care: Activities of daily living (ADLs) can be tough to do if you’re an elderly individual with limited cognitive abilities or limited mobility. Our caregivers will help your loved ones with dressing, bathing, restroom use, medication reminders, and ambulation.
- Light Housekeeping: Sometimes, housekeeping tasks are tough for seniors to do by themselves. Our caregivers will take care of household chores like mopping, dusting, vacuuming, doing laundry, taking out garbage, and more.
- Meal Preparation: Elderly individuals are not always able to cook and prepare meals for themselves. When this is the case, seniors may not eat meals on a regular basis, causing them to become malnourished. With help from our caregivers, your loved ones will get nutritious meals prepared for them on a regular basis.
- Errands and Transportation: In some situations, seniors no longer drive and cannot get to where they need to on their own. If they had driving privileges prior, they may have given them up for numerous reasons, meaning they’ve also given up some independence. With help from our caregivers, your loved ones will be given rides to places and events. Additionally, our caregivers will help with running errands.
- Companionship: Aside from providing care to clients, we also act as their companions. From making conversation to doing their favorite hobbies, we will get to know them and develop a personal relationship with them.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: When Alzheimer’s and dementia patients receive care, it needs to be consistent, and it helps for it to be provided in a familiar environment. This is why Alzheimer’s and dementia care is best done at the patient’s home. With help from our properly trained and licensed caregivers, you can trust that your loved one will receive effective memory care services. We will engage patients in memory exercises that are meant to slow memory loss, and we know how to respond to any mood swings and agitation in an appropriate manner.
- Respite Care: If an elderly individual has a relative who acts as a family caregiver for them, that relative likely needs time off from their caregiving responsibilities. This is because family caregivers often act as caregivers in addition to having a full-time job and their own family. But they focus on being a family caregiver when time allows it, and they neglect their own health and well-being. With help from our caregivers, your loved one can continue to receive the care they need while their family caregiver gets a much-needed, deserved break.
- Hospice Care: Discovering that you have a family member who has a terminal illness or has only a limited life expectancy is tough. But with help from our caregivers, your loved one will receive the care they need so that you can spend your time visiting your relative and taking care of personal matters and end-of-life affairs.
- Personalized Home Health Care: Assisting Hands Home Care values your loved one’s care needs, which is why we take the time to make sure our care plans are all customized to meet each client’s care needs. Other things we consider when developing care plans are medical histories and schedules.
To set up a free in-home consultation for the home health care services that we offer in Morton Grove, IL, call us at (847) 868-9280.
Related Home Care Services: