At Assisting Hands Home Care, we offer home health care services in the North Shore as a viable alternative to nursing homes and assisted living facilities. In essence, we help individuals in need of caregiving assistance remain in the comfort of their own homes while receiving care.
This maintains a sense of independence for the one receiving the care and can be a major benefit psychologically.
Who Benefits from In-Home Care?
Our home care services are highly versatile and can be customized to fit the needs of a variety of individuals. Those we work with most regularly include:
- Disabled adults
- Senior citizens
- Adults with chronic conditions
- Hospice patients
- Individuals recovering from a surgery
- New or expectant mothers (particularly those with high-risk pregnancies)
Personalized Home Care Services
The first thing you can expect when leveraging our in-home health care services is a visit to your loved-one’s home. We will evaluate how safe the home is and determine care requirements with you and your loved one. From here, we will create a customized care schedule to address specific needs. The types of non-medical home care that we provide include:
- Care Management: We will coordinate care to determine who in the family should provide care at what times, as well as when we need to provide services. We will ensure all needs are being met.
- Personal Care and Grooming: We will assist with everything from bathing and getting dressed to using the restroom and performing similar tasks.
- Meal Preparation: We can cook and serve daily, nutritious meals. This involves assistance with grocery shopping and cleanup.
- Transportation and Errands: Some individuals cannot drive safely (or at all). We will ensure they can still get groceries, attend social events, get to doctor’s appointments, etc.
- Light Housekeeping: We can assist with vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and similar services.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: We provide effective memory care services to help maintain cognitive functions and slow the progression of memory loss.
- Respite Care: If you and other family members provide caregiving services of your own, we can step in to give you a much needed and deserved break.
- Post-Operative Care: Recovering from a surgery can be a long and painful process. We will oversee your recovery to minimize the odds of hospital readmission.
- Overnight Care: The night can be extremely hazardous due to limited light, fatigue, and other factors. Our caregivers will remain attentive to prevent accidents from occurring and help as needed.
- Live-In/24-Hour Care: Our caregivers can provide around-the-clock care to ensure assistance is available at all times.
- Companionship: No matter which services you choose to utilize, our Assisting Hands Home Care caregivers will provide personable and engaging services.
Call for Our Home Health Care Services
We are happy to address any questions or concerns that you have. To help you afford long-term care, we accept long-term care insurance. Simply ask our representatives on the phone for more information. We offer our caregiving services to families in need in the North Shore, and the surrounding areas.
To leverage our customizable home health care services in The North Shore, contact our Assisting Hands Home Care representatives at (847) 868-9280.
Related Home Care Services: