Assisting Hands Home Care provides complete home care services to help senior citizens and adults with disabilities in the Rogers Park neighborhood in Chicago, IL.
We provide home health care services that allow senior citizens and adults with disabilities to live safely at home. These services include senior care, elderly home care, respite care, personal care and companionship, and Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Our licensed caregivers have each passed a background check and they are highly trained so they can be trusted to care for your loved ones in their home.
Home Health Care in Rogers Park, Chicago
Nursing homes and assisted living facilities used to be the dominant choice of seniors once they reached a point where they required everyday assistance. Currently, many seniors choose to receive care in their homes instead of leaving to seek care in a care facility or assisted living community. Receiving care at home gives seniors more independence and control of their lives and allows them to maintain the home they have worked for their entire adult lives.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we will ensure that your loved ones in Rogers Park, IL can live safely and comfortably at home with our home health care services. We will set up a free, in-home consultation to evaluate the care needs of your loved ones and create a care plan that effectively covers their needs. Our caregiver will ensure that the care plan is carried out and they will treat your loved ones with the dignity and respect they deserve.
Our home health care services start with an in-home assessment so we can better understand and accommodate the care needs of your loved ones. After our assessment, we work with you and your loved ones to form an effective care plan and schedule that works for everyone involved.
If your loved ones in the Rogers Park neighborhood of Chicago could benefit from home care services, give us a call at (847) 868-9280.
We can include the following in the home care plan for your loved ones:
- Personal Care and Assistance: If your loved ones have difficulty with activities of daily living (ADLs) including dressing, bathing, toileting, eating, or ambulation, our caregivers can help.
- Companionship: Being a companion for your loved one is as important to us as providing them with excellent care. We will get to know your loved ones through conversations and fun activities to build a strong personal connection with them.
- Meal Preparation: it is important for seniors to eat regular meals to ensure they get enough nutrition. Our caregivers will prepare meals for them each day and handle the cleanup afterwards.
- Transportation and Errands: Giving up driving privileges makes it difficult for senior citizens to make it to important appointments and do their errands. With our transportation services, we can get your loved ones to where they need to go and help take care of their errands.
- Light Housekeeping: If your loved ones have difficulty completing household chores like vacuuming, sweeping, and emptying the trash, our caregivers will help with these chores.
- Respite Care: Family members who take care of their relatives themselves need regular time off because of the hours they put into providing care. At Assisting Hands Home Care, we can relieve family caregivers and provide excellent care for your loved ones with our respite care services.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: If you have loved ones suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia, it is important that they receive the proper care in the familiar environment of their home. Our caregivers are trained to provide effective care for those with these conditions. We can also help slow the effects of memory loss with our memory care exercises.
- Personalized Home Health Care: At Assisting Hands Home Care, we always create care plans for our clients that accommodate their unique care needs. We will form a care plan for your loved ones based on their current needs, medical history, and schedule.
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care
You can reach Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 868-9280 if you have loved ones who need home health care services in the Rogers Park neighborhood of Chicago, IL.