Assisting Hands Home Care is a non-medical home health care provider that serves senior citizens and adults with disabilities who need professional care in their homes in West Ridge, IL.
Our comprehensive home care services are tailored to meet the care needs of your loved ones and may include senior care, respite care, personal care and companionship, elderly home care, and Alzheimer’s and dementia care. We employ trained and licensed caregivers who have passed an extensive background check to ensure that we send a caregiver to your home who you can trust to provide quality, compassionate care.
In-Home Care in West Ridge, IL
In previous generations, senior citizens commonly ended up in nursing homes or assisted living facilities when they needed daily care. This generation of seniors is overwhelmingly choosing to age and receive care at home instead of leaving for care elsewhere like their parents did. Around 90 percent of seniors in the baby boomer generation choose in-home care because this option allows them to live a more independent life in the comfort of home.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides complete home health care services to ensure that senior citizens and adults with disabilities in West Ridge, IL can get the care they need to live safely at home. We will take the time to understand your loved one’s care needs with an in-home consultation in which we will talk to you and your loved ones. The caregiver we assign for your loved ones will be licensed, bonded, and insured and ready to provide quality care.
During our in-home consultation, we will evaluate the complete care needs of your loved ones to ensure that everything is accommodated with our care plan. As we develop the care plan, we will consult with you and your loved ones to make sure all needs are met and that the schedule for our caregiver is convenient.
Do not hesitate to call Assisting Hands Home Care at (847) 868-9280 if you have loved ones in West Ridge, IL who need home care services.
We provide the following with our home care services:
- Personal Care and Assistance: Many seniors have difficulty doing activities of daily living (ADLs) including eating, bathing, getting dresses, using the restroom, and moving throughout the home. Our caregivers will provide your loved ones with assistance to help them with their ADLs.
- Light Housekeeping: Keeping the home clean is important, but this can be difficult for those with limited mobility. Our caregivers will take care of some light housekeeping tasks, like dusting, vacuuming, and emptying trash, to keep the home clean.
- Meal Preparation: If your loved ones cannot cook for themselves, our caregivers will prepare meals for them each day. We will prepare and serve the meals while monitoring dietary restrictions.
- Transportation and Errands: We can assist seniors who no longer drive by giving them rides to doctor appointments and family gatherings and helping them with their errands.
- Companionship: Our caregivers see themselves as friends and companions for your loved ones as well as their caregivers. By engaging in friendly conversations and fun activities, we will get to know your loved ones and establish a personal relationship.
- Respite Care: If your loved ones are cared for by a relative, chances are that the family caregiver puts long hours into providing care. We can provide the family caregiver with some relief by taking over the care with our respite care services.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our caregivers are trained to provide memory care services for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. It is best for those suffering from these conditions to receive care in the comfortable and familiar environment of their homes.
- Personalized In-Home Care: We will always make sure that the care plans we create are tailored to the specific needs of your loved ones so that their care needs are met.
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care
If you have loved ones in West Ridge, IL who need professional home care services to live at home, give us a call at (847) 868-9280 to learn more about our in-home care services.