With our personal care and companion services in Glenview, IL and the nearby areas of Cook County, Assisting Hands Home Care can provide seniors with assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) and with great companionship. Our caregivers will get to know your elderly relatives by doing fun activities and engaging in quality conversation with them.
When family and friends don’t reside in a neighboring area, it is easy for seniors to feel lonely. These emotions can easily cause depression. Assisting Hands Home Care’s caregivers will be companions as well as caregivers to your loved ones. By providing exceptional companion care services, our caregivers will decrease your loved one’s feelings of depression and loneliness while providing them with excellent home care assistance.
For more information regarding the personal care and companion services that Assisting Hands Home Care provides for seniors in need in Glenview, IL, give us a call at (847) 868-9280.
Companion Care and Home Care Assistance
In addition to being bonded, insured, and licensed, our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care have all passed a background check. With this, we guarantee that only the best caregivers are sent to provide exceptional care and companionship to your elderly relative.
Within our personal care services, our caregivers assist elderly individuals and disabled adults with activities of daily living (ADLs). Along with providing personal care, our caregivers will engage in your loved one’s favorite activities and hobbies with them, spending time developing a relationship and getting to know them.
Among the tasks our caregivers do to help your elderly relatives include:
- Companionship: With our home care services, our caregivers will always be companions to your elderly loved ones. We provide this companionship by engaging in conversation and doing fun hobbies, activities, games, and more.
- Grocery Shopping and Errands: Our caregivers provide further assistance by shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, making trips to the post office, and doing other errands your elderly relative needs done.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will take care of numerous light housekeeping tasks to ensure that the elderly individual’s home remains tidy. This includes bed making, dusting, laundry, mopping, dishwashing, and more.
- Meal Preparation: Well-balanced, nutritious meals play a key role in improving a person’s overall health and wellbeing, which is why our caregivers will prepare nutritious meals for elderly individuals. The meals prepared for them will be done in accordance with any dietary restrictions. Our caregivers will also take care of the cleanup, shop for groceries, serve the food, and, if necessary, provide eating assistance.
- Personal Care: Our caregivers assist seniors with a number of activities of daily living. We help with restroom use and hygiene activities, such as bathing, toileting, and oral hygiene. We also help with getting dressed, eating, medication reminders, and more. If personal mobility or incontinence are issues, our caregivers will provide the care needed for that.
We will do a care assessment, create a customized care plan, and assign a quality caregiver for your elderly loved one. Call (847) 868-9280 to reach out to Assisting Hands Home Care for a free in-home consultation for the personal care and companion services we offer in Glenview, IL and the nearby areas of Cook County.
Related Personal Care and Companionship Services: