Serving Northbrook, IL, and the neighboring areas of Cook County, Assisting Hands Home Care provides elderly individuals with personal care, assisting them with activities of daily living (ADLs). We employ caregivers who will provide quality care and companionship to seniors, making conversation and partaking in fun activities with them.
Loneliness is a common feeling for senior citizens, and this is especially so if their family and friends don’t live nearby. Assisting Hands Home Care can help by providing a caregiver who will also be a companion to your loved one. Our caregivers will be excellent companions, reducing any lonely, depressed feelings your elderly relative may be experiencing. We will provide quality home care assistance while also being a great companion.
Call (847) 868-9280 if you have an elderly loved one in Northbrook, IL, and the neighboring areas of Cook County who needs in-home care and companionship.
Companion Care and Home Care Assistance
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we employ caregivers who are all insured, licensed, and bonded. Additionally, all of our caregivers are required to pass a thorough background check, so you can trust that your loved ones are properly cared for and spend time with qualified, compassionate individuals.
With personal care services, we are able to provide seniors and disabled adults with assistance for activities of daily living (ADLs). As we provide personal care, our caregivers also take the time to get to know our clients. Our caregivers will partake in your loved one’s favorite activities and hobbies.
The following are among the ways our caregivers provide assistance to your loved one:
- Personal Care: Activities of daily living are some of the main tasks our caregivers provide assistance with. We will help your loved one get dressed, take a bath or shower, maintain their oral hygiene, and use the restroom. We will also help with eating and provide medication reminders. If your elderly relative has limited mobility, we will help them with their personal mobility and provide transfer assistance. If your elderly relative is affected by incontinence care, we will help them with that as well.
- Light Housekeeping: From washing dishes to doing laundry to taking out the garbage, our caregivers will take care of various light housekeeping activities to ensure that seniors homes remain clean.
- Meal Preparation: An important thing to do in order to maintain good health is to eat well-balanced, healthy meals filled with nutrients, and this is what our caregivers will provide when preparing meals for elderly individuals. Our caregivers will also shop for groceries, consider any dietary restrictions your loved ones have, serve the meal, and clean up. If needed, our caregivers also provide eating help.
- Grocery Shopping and Errands: From grocery shopping to picking up prescriptions, our caregivers will help your elderly loved ones by running errands for them.
- Companionship: Within our home care services, our caregivers will always provide companionship to your elderly relatives. We do this by playing games, doing fun activities, partaking in hobbies, making conversation, and more with your elderly relatives.
Get in touch with Assisting Hands Home Care if your elderly loved one in Northbrook, IL, or the neighboring areas of Cook County is in need of home care services and companionship. We assess the senior’s care needs, create a care plan catered to those needs, and assign them with a good-fitting caregiver.
For a free in-home consultation, give us a call at (847) 868-9280.