Assisting Hands Home Care proudly serves Winnetka, Wilmette, Glenview, Evanston and the surrounding areas with non-medical home health care services. We are looking for experienced individuals who live nearby as they are the best matches for our clients.
Before joining our team, you can expect to meet a motivated and compassionate staff. Each of our team members is dedicated to providing the highest level of care and maintain the standards of the Assisting Hands Home Care brand.
Caregiver Job Benefits
When working as a Assisting Hands Home Care caregiver in Winnetka, IL, you can expect the following benefits:
- Ongoing training
- Direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Employment growth opportunities
- Bonus structure available
Caregiver Job Requirements
While we work to provide the most benefits for our caregivers, we are looking for dedicated individuals to provide their best work. Each caregiver must be willing to submit to a background check and will be screened before they are hired.
After joining our team, we will provide you with a detailed training session to best prepare you for providing quality care and companionship.
The following list includes all requirements to become a caregiver for Assisting Hands Home Care:
- CPR card
- Attendance of an 8-hour training session once hired
- Tuberculosis test
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable and consistent work history
- Proof of employment eligibility
- State and national background checks and motor vehicle report
All of the following are preferred but not required:
- Experience working with patients with Alzheimer’s, other forms of dementia, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- Ability to transfer up to 225 pounds
- 3 years of experience as a caregiver or CNA
As the availability of home care services grows, so does the demand. We need your help!
If you have any questions about the hiring process or are interested in applying for a caregiver or CNA, please contact us at (847) 737-9991. We look forward to meeting you!
Find our home care agency on Google Maps.