Companionship for your Senior Loved Ones
Senior citizens often experience loneliness if their family lives a great distance away or if their friends are far away or have passed on. It is common for seniors who are lonely to experience depression.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, our caregivers provide personal care and companionship for senior citizens to ensure that they get excellent care and meaningful companionship. Our caregivers aim to provide more than just quality care for your loved ones. We will get to know your loved ones on a personal level to be a friend to them and provide them with good company.
Give Assisting Hands Home Care a call if your senior loved ones in the Winnetka, Glenview, Wilmette, Evanston, IL area could benefit from the care and companionship our caregivers can provide.
Evanston Personal Care Services
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we carefully screen all of our caregivers and ensure that they have been properly trained to provide effective home care and be a good companion for your loved ones. Our screening process helps ensure that we only send trustworthy individuals to your loved one’s home who will treat them with compassion and respect. Our caregivers are also licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection.
The personal care services that we provide for senior citizens and adults with disabilities include activities of daily living (ADLs) as well as help with other activities that are instrumental for living an independent life. As we help your loved ones with these personal care services, we will build a personal connection with them through good conversation and fun activities.
We can help your loved ones with these personal care services:
- Personal Care: We are ready to help your loved ones with a range of personal care services based on their needs including help eating, getting dressed, oral hygiene, bathing, restroom use, medication reminders, incontinence care, walking, and transferring to help get in and out of their bed, recliner, or wheelchair.
- Meal Preparation: Eating regular, nutritious meals is important for the health and well-being of senior citizens. However, many seniors cannot prepare meals themselves. Our caregivers will prepare meals for your loved ones each day that follow their dietary restrictions and we will even help with the grocery shopping.
- Errands: if your loved ones don’t drive, we can help take care of necessary errands including grocery shopping and prescription pickup.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will help keep the home clean with certain light housekeeping tasks including washing dishes, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, and other household chores.
- Companionship: Providing exceptional care is only part of our home care services. Our caregivers will also build a personal relationship with your loved ones to be their companion as well as their caregiver. We will get to know your loved ones through good conversation and engage with them in their favorite hobbies, activities, and games.
If you have senior loved ones in the Winnetka, Wilmette, Glenview, Evanston, IL area who could benefit from personal care and a good companion, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at 847-737-9991 for our personal care and companionship services.
Companion Care Evanston, IL
Companion Care Wilmette, IL
Companion Care Arlington Heights, IL
Companion Care Wheeling, IL
Companion Care Mt. Prospect, IL
Companion Care Winnetka, IL
Companion Care Glenview, IL