Our licensed caregivers can take care of all non-medical needs, including personal care and help around the home, to help seniors and adults with special needs live safely in their homes.
The home is where people find the most comfort and solace from everyday life. It is no wonder that many senior citizens in the baby boomer generation are choosing to stay at home in their old age instead of leaving for an assisted living facility or nursing home. This shift in preference has led to a much larger demand for in-home care services as it is difficult for many families to provide the care that their elderly loved ones need to live safely at home. Choosing to age in place and receive care from home care providers gives seniors more freedom and control of their day to day lives.
Full-Service Home Care Agency Serving Gilbert, AZ and the Surrounding Areas
At Assisting Hands Home Care , we provide home care services to help senior citizens and adults with disabilities in Gilbert, Apache Junction, Mesa, and Queen Creek, AZ and the Surrounding Areas who have chosen to age in place. We personalize our care plans for each client based on their unique needs so we can provide the care they need to continue living in their homes. You can expect your loved ones to receive attentive, compassionate care from our licensed home caregivers.
Each of our caregivers must pass a background check upon employment and they are licensed, bonded, and insured to provide home care. You can trust that the caregivers we send to your loved one’s home will be skilled, respectful, and compassionate. They are also trained in CPR and First Aid and they know how to respond in case of an emergency.
Complete In Home Care Services
For Professional Home Care Services in Gilbert, AZ, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (602) 535-5440.
We create personalized home care service plans that will accommodate the care needs of your loved ones. It is possible for our home care assistance to consist of the following:
- Personal Care and Grooming: For many seniors and adults with disabilities, self-care activities can be difficult to do on their own. Our caregivers can help your loved ones with any personal care activities including toileting, bathing, getting dressed, and others.
- Companion Care: It is very important to us to be more than a caregiver for your loved ones. We see ourselves as companions for our clients as well. Our caregivers will build a personal connection with your loved ones through friendly conversations and fun activities.
- Senior / Elderly Care Management: Our caregivers will help manage the care your loved ones receive including the plan and schedule for our caregivers, rides to doctor appointments, medication reminders, and coordination with family caregivers.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers can prepare meals for your loved ones each day if they cannot cook for themselves. Within this service, we will help with grocery shopping, prepare and serve the meal, and handle the cleanup.
- Errands and Transportation: If your senior loved ones do not drive, our caregivers can help by providing transportation and helping with errands. We will make sure your loved ones never miss a doctor appointment or family gathering and help with important errands like prescription pickups and grocery shopping.
Light Housekeeping: Housekeeping tasks can become difficult for elderly individuals as they age. Our caregiver will help with certain light housekeeping tasks to keep the home clean.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Memory Care: Those who are affected by Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia should receive care in their homes. Our caregivers have been specially trained to care for those affected by these conditions and we can respond to the most common symptoms in a positive way.
- Respite Care: If you or a family member provides care for your loved ones, our respite care services can help support the family caregiver. We will schedule times for our caregivers to come provide care for your loved ones while the family caregiver takes some time off.
- After Surgery Care: When seniors return home from a hospital stay, they need to take it easy to avoid a setback that can put them back in the hospital. Our caregivers will help ease the transition back home by monitoring their condition and reminding them to take their medication.
- Live-In/ 24-Hour Care: There are certain situations in which seniors aging in place will need supervision 24 hours a day. With our live-in and 24-hour care services, one of our caregivers will be in the home 24 hours a day to care for your loved ones and respond to emergencies.
- Overnight Home Care: If your loved ones should not be alone at night, we can have a caregiver in their home with our overnight home care services. With these services, our caregiver will arrive in the evening to help your loved ones get to bed, and they will stay awake through the night and provide assistance in the morning.
(Click to see the Full List of Services)
When you call Assisting Hands Home Care for home care services, we will assess the care needs of your loved ones and help create a care plan and schedule that will accommodate their needs. Our care plans are always flexible in case the care needs of your loved ones change. We will assign a primary caregiver for your loved one and if they cannot make it, we can quickly send another caregiver.
Book a Free In-home Consultation for Your Home Care needs
Call our representatives at Assisting Hands Home Care if your loved ones need home care services in Gilbert, Mesa, or Queen Creek, AZ or the surrounding areas. You can reach us at (602) 535-5440 to set up a free in-home consultation.
Related Home Care Services: