Entering their golden years, daily activities like cooking, driving, and cleaning can become increasingly difficult. Many individuals feel the loss of independence as they age, not to mention experiencing loneliness and depression.
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care are here to combat these experiences through companionship when providing home care services. By engaging them in fun exercises, conversations, and games, you will notice that your elderly one will feel comfortable and safe when working with us.
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (602) 535-5440 if your loved one can benefit from elderly companion care services in Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, AZ or the surrounding areas.
Senior Companionship in Gilbert, AZ
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we take professionalism and safety very seriously, which is why each of our caregivers have passed a detailed background check and are licensed, bonded, and insured with our home care agency. This ensures that they are fully qualified to assist your loved one with daily activities as well as personal care tasks.
When working with our caregivers, they can provide all of the following for your loved one:
- Meal Preparation: Cooking for one person can be difficult, but combined with the difficulty to cook, your elderly loved one may not be getting the proper nutrition they need. Our caregivers can help with full meal preparation, serving the food, and cleaning up afterwards. Any dietary restrictions will also be taken into account.
- Grocery Shopping and Transportation: If your loved one is no longer able to drive, our caregivers can help them run their errands and drive them to family and/or social functions.
- Light Housekeeping: Cleaning can quickly become physically challenging for seniors reaching their golden years. We can take care of all light cleaning tasks, such as laundry, washing dishes, dusting, taking out the garbage, sweeping, mopping, making the bed, and more.
- Personal Care: If your loved one needs help with any of their personal care tasks, or activities of daily living (ADLs), our caregivers can help. Assisting with everything including bathing, transferring, toileting, incontinence care, maintaining oral hygiene, medication reminders, and more, your loved one can depend on our caregivers for help.
- Companionship: When working with our caregivers, you can always expect that they will establish a bond with your loved one, becoming their companion. By engaging them in their favorite activities, fun conversation, and exercises, you won’t have to worry about your loved one feeling lonely or depressed.
(See the Full List of Services)
Call for a Free In-Home Assessment
If you have a loved one living in Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, AZ or the surrounding areas who can benefit from companionship services, contact Assisting Hands Home Care. Upon your initial call, we will schedule an in-home assessment to discuss their needs and form a care plan that best covers these needs. One of our compassionate caregivers will then be assigned to be their companion and provide home care services.
Contact us at (602) 535-5440 to schedule a free consultation for our elderly companionship services.