Assisting Hands Home Care provides elderly home care services to help seniors in Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, and the surrounding areas in Arizona who have decided to age in place (Click here to see the Full List of Services Areas). We will help form and implement a complete care plan to meet the care needs of your elderly loved ones.
When the oldest members of a family reach an age where they need help in their homes, their relatives will typically step in and help. Family members may be able to handle helping their elderly loved ones with rides and certain chores, but it can become too much to handle when their loved ones need consistent personal care. In this case, a family member would have to devote themselves to helping their loved ones full-time to cover their care needs.
For many families, it is simply not possible to cover the care needs of their elderly loved ones without assistance. If your loved ones wish to continue living in their home but need outside help to do it safely, you should consider working with a home care agency like Assisting Hands.
Elder Care Services in Gilbert, AZ and the Surrounding Areas
For Professional In-Home Elderly Care Cervices in Gilbert, AZ, Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (602) 535-5440.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide elder care services for seniors who have chosen to age in place in Gilbert, Mesa, and Queen Creek, AZ and the surrounding in Pinal or Maricopa counties. AZ and the surrounding areas. Our representatives will meet with you and your elderly loved ones for an in-home assessment and help create a care plan to ensure that they can continue to live at home. Our highly trained and licensed caregivers will provide your loved ones with respectful, compassionate care.
Explore Local Resources
To learn about your local elderly care resources, visit Age Friendly Arizona, or get in touch with your local government representatives in Pinal or Maricopa counties or the towns of Gilbert, Mesa or Queen Creek.
Elderly Home Care from Assisting Hands
We personalize our elderly care services for each client to ensure that their unique care needs are met. Our elder care plans will generally include the following:
- Meal Preparation
- Personal Care and Hygiene
- Care Management
- Errands and Transportation
- Light Housekeeping
- 24-Hour Care
- Live-In Care
We can help create an elder care plan for your loved ones that includes the following:
- Care Management: Our caregivers will work with you and your loved ones to manage their care needs, including medication reminders, rides to doctor appointments, and coordination with family caregivers.
- Personal Care: If your loved ones need assistance with personal care activities such as bathing, toileting, and getting dressed, we are ready to help.
- Fall Prevention: Our caregivers are trained to reduce the risk of falls in your loved one’s home. We will guide your loved ones throughout the home if needed and ensure that all walkways are free of trip hazards.
- Companionship: Providing your loved ones with meaningful companionship is the most important aspect of our job. You can expect our caregivers to engage with your loved ones in friendly conversation and fun activities to develop a personal relationship.
- Transportation and Errands: If your elderly loved ones have given up driving, we will make sure they get to their doctor appointments and other important commitments by providing them with transportation. We will also assist with errands.
- Light Housekeeping: If your loved ones need help taking care of the home, we will do light housekeeping tasks like vacuuming, sweeping, and emptying the trash.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare meals for your loved ones to ensure that they get enough nutrition, and we will follow their dietary restrictions.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care: Those who are living with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia need consistent care to be safe in their homes. Our caregivers can provide effective memory home care for those with these conditions, and we can counteract many of the common symptoms including agitation.
- Post-Surgical Care: If your elderly loved one has come home from a hospital stay, our caregivers can help ease their transition and help them avoid setbacks by monitoring their condition and reminding them to take their medication.
- Respite Care: We can help family members who provide informal care for their loved ones with our respite care services. At scheduled times, our caregiver will arrive at the home and take over providing care for your loved one while the family caregiver takes time off.
- Overnight Care: Our overnight care services are ideal for your elderly loved ones who cannot be left home alone through the night. We will arrive in the evenings to help your loved ones get to bed and help them with their routines the following morning.
- Live-In/ 24-Hour Home Care: We offer live-in and 24-hour care services to accommodate your elderly loved ones who need someone present in the home 24 hours a day. With our live-in care services, a caregiver will live in the home with your loved one but require sleep at night. Two caregivers will switch off 12-hour shifts and stay awake the entire time with our 24-hour care services.
If you don’t see the service you need, please contact us and visit the Full List of Services page.
Call Assisting Hands for a Complimentary Assessment for Your Elderly Care Needs
If your elderly loved ones in Gilbert, Mesa, or Queen Creek, AZ have chosen to live at home, call Assisting Hands Home Care to see how we can help with our elderly home care services. We will visit you and your loved ones in your home to assess their care needs and use our assessment to form an effective care plan. You can reach us at (602) 535-5440 for more information.