Families often want to assist their elderly relatives, especially if they live at home on their own, but families may not always be able to help as they have their own family, job, and life to take care of. Sometimes, relatives can only help on a part-time basis, such as with chores and transportation, but they cannot provide full-time assistance.
Usually, families are simply unable to thoroughly cover their elderly loved one’s care needs, and that’s okay, because there are home care agencies like Assisting Hands Home Care that can help.
Elder Care Services in Queen Creek AZ, and the Neighboring Areas
For Professional Elder Care Services in Queen Creek, AZ area, Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (602) 535-5440.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides elder care services to assist elderly individuals who are aging in place in the Queen Creek, AZ area. To begin, we do an in-home care assessment that allows us to learn of your loved one’s care needs. Using this information, we then create a care plan that properly caters to the client’s needs. With our services, your elderly relative will receive quality care from our trained, licensed caregivers.
Explore Local Resources
Check out Age Friendly Arizona if you want to learn more about local elderly care resources. You can also contact the government representatives of Queen Creek or of Pinal or Maricopa counties.
Elderly Home Care from Assisting Hands
At Assisting Hands, we customize our elderly care services to the client. With this method, we ensure that your loved one’s care needs are properly met. The following are generally included within our elder care plans:
- Care management
- Personal care and hygiene
- Meal preparation
- Errands and transportation
- Light housekeeping
- Live-in care
- 24-hour home care
When we develop the care plan for our elderly care services, we include the following:
- Senior Care Management: To manage your loved one’s care needs, our caregivers work with you and your loved ones. We will coordinate with any family caregivers, provide transportation to medical appointments, and remind clients to take any necessary medications.
- Personal Care: From getting dressed to bathing, our caregiver assists your elderly loved ones with personal care activities.
- Meal Preparation: Following any dietary restrictions, our caregivers will prepare daily meals for seniors, ensuring they are properly nourished.
- Fall Prevention: Our caregivers will prevent your elderly loved ones from suffering falls by removing trip hazards and guiding them throughout their home.
- Errands and Transportation: If seniors don’t drive, we can help them out by providing them with transportation services. We will give them rides to any medical appointments and important events. We also help with errands.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers can vacuum, sweep, empty trash, and do other light housekeeping activities to help keep your loved one’s home clean.
- Companionship: Being a companion is a crucial part of our job. To develop a personal relationship with your elderly relative, we make conversation and partake in fun activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Memory Home Care: For individuals affected by Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, consistent care is essential for safe living at home. Our caregivers know how to provide effective, thorough memory care and how to properly respond to agitation and other common symptoms.
- Overnight Home Care: If you have elderly loved ones who cannot be on their own at night, then our overnight care services are a great option for them. Our caregivers will come to the client’s home in the evening to help them prepare for bed. Then we stay up throughout the night and provide help with their morning routine.
- Respite Care: If your elderly relative has a family caregiver, we can help them both through our respite care services. We have a caregiver provide the senior with care at scheduled times, allowing the family caregiver to take some time off.
- Post-Surgical Care: Our caregivers help seniors who were recently in the hospital make a full recovery by helping them with making the transition home. We want them to avoid setbacks and recover as soon as possible, so we will monitor their condition and remind them to take necessary medications.
- Live-In/24-Hour Care: If your elderly loved one needs a caregiver in their home on a 24/7 basis, then we can provide that through our live-in and 24-hour care services. In our live-in care services, one of our caregivers will live at home with the client, provide care during the day but sleep during the night. In our 24-hour care services, we have two caregivers who each work a 12-hour shift and then switch. This means your loved one will have an alert caregiver available no matter the time of day.
(See the full List of Services)
Call Assisting Hands for a Complimentary Assessment for Your Elderly Care Needs
If you have an elderly loved one who is aging at home in Queen Creek, AZ, or the neighboring areas, then we can provide them with assistance through our elderly care services. To learn more about these services, give Assisting Hands Home Care a call at (602) 535-5440. We will set up an in-home consultation where we assess your loved one’s care needs.