Serving Queen Creek, AZ, and the neighboring areas, Assisting Hands Home Care helps seniors and disabled adults by providing them with in-home care services.
The caregivers we employ have the proper licensing to provide home care services, and we will provide assistance with all non-medical care needs. This can include personal care, help with household tasks, and whatever other assistance is necessary to ensure elderly individuals are able to live at home in a safe manner.
People tend to be most comfortable at home, so it makes sense that baby boomers are choosing to age at home instead of going to a nursing home or an assisted living facility. However, because of this preference, there is also a greater demand for in-home care services. Families want the best care for their elderly relatives, but they are not always able to provide such care themselves. With home care services from Assisting Hands, seniors will get the care they need while still maintaining some independence and control of their lives.
Full-Service Home Care Agency Serving Queen Creek, AZ and the Neighboring Areas
The purpose of the home care services we provide at Assisting Hands Home Care is to provide elderly individuals and disabled adults with the care they need to safely live at home. We take the time to customize care plans to every individual client to ensure that our care meets their unique care needs. With our services, your loved ones will receive exceptional care.
Upon employment, our caregivers need to pass a background check. They are also bonded, licensed, and insured to provide home care and are trained in CPR and first aid. If an emergency arises, our caregivers know how to properly respond. Knowing this, you can trust that your loved ones are cared for by the best, most qualified caregivers.
Official Local Resources
To learn about the local home care/senior care resources available in Queen Creek, AZ visit Age Friendly Arizona. You can also contact Queen Creek and Pinal or Maricopa counties.
For Professional Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Queen Creek, AZ, Call Assisting Hands Home Care Agency at (602) 535-5440.
Complete In-Home Care Services
Assisting Hands will develop home care service plans that are personalized to the client’s needs. We do this to guarantee that your loved one gets the help they need and deserve. The following can be included within our home care services:
- Care Management: From the care plan to the schedule, our caregivers help manage your loved one’s care. We will provide transportation to medical appointments and events, remind clients to take their medication, coordinate with any family caregivers, and more.
- Personal Care and Grooming: A lot of elderly individuals and disabled adults can have trouble doing self-care activities by themselves. Our caregivers will be there to help them out with bathing, getting dressed, toileting, and other personal care activities.
- Light Housekeeping: When seniors get older, it can become more difficult for them to keep their homes clean. Our caregivers will conduct light housekeeping to make sure your loved one’s home remains clean.
Meal Preparation: If your loved ones are unable to cook for themselves, then our caregivers will help by preparing daily nutritious meals for them. We even help by shopping for groceries, preparing the food, serving the meal, and cleaning up afterwards.
- Errands and Transportation: If your loved ones cannot drive, then our caregivers will help out by providing rides to events and appointments and by assisting with errands, such as grocery shopping and prescription pickups.
- Companionship: Our caregivers are more than just people who help your loved ones. We are also companions to them, building a personal connection with them by engaging in conversation and partaking in fun activities.
- Live-In/24-Hour Home Care: Some elderly individuals will require supervision at all times of the day. In such a case, we provide live-in and 24-hour care services. Within these services, your loved one will have a caregiver at their home at all hours of the day, available to respond to emergencies.
- Overnight Care for the Elderly: Some elderly individuals should not be on their own at night. Our caregivers can help with the overnight care services that we provide. We will come to your loved one’s home in the evening to help them with their nighttime routine, and we will remain awake throughout the night. Come morning, we will provide them with more assistance.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Memory Home Care: When an individual is affected by Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia, they should get care within the comfort of their own home. Our caregivers have the necessary training to provide effective memory home care services, responding to common symptoms in a positive manner.
- Post-Operative Care: Following a hospital stay, seniors need to be careful so that they don’t suffer any setbacks. Our caregivers will help with this by providing them with the assistance they need. We also monitor their condition and make sure they take necessary medications and follow other instructions given to them.
- Respite Care: If you have a loved one that has a family caregiver, we can provide the caregiver with a break through our respite care services. We create a schedule that works for all involved, and we will have one of our caregivers come provide your loved one with care while the family caregiver takes a break.
After reaching out about the home care services we provide, we have a staff member visit your loved one’s home to do a care assessment. With the information we gather, we then develop an effective care plan and schedule. The plan is flexible, so we can alter it to meet any changes. We proceed by assigning your loved one a primary caregiver. In the event that the primary caregiver is unavailable, we will have another caregiver assist your loved one.
Book a Free In-Home Consultation
If you have a loved one in Queen Creek, AZ, or the neighboring areas who is in need of home care services, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (602) 535-5440, and we will schedule a free in-home consultation.
Related Home Care Services: