While many families may have someone able to handle the care responsibilities of your loved one throughout the day, it can be difficult to do at night. Family caregivers will need to go home and be with their own family and sleep. But they may not even sleep well as they worry about their loved one throughout the night, not having anyone to react quickly in the event of an emergency.
Overnight Home Care For Elderly and Adults with Special Needs in Pinal or Maricopa, AZ
Assisting Hands Home Care is proud to provide elderly individuals and adults with special needs in Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Gold Canyon, AZ and the surrounding areas of Pinal or Maricopa Counties with overnight care services. This way, your loved one will have a trained caregiver to provide assistance, as needed, throughout the night.
During their shift, the caregiver will arrive in the evening to assist your loved one with their night routine before bed, provide any assistance or respond to emergencies throughout the night, and help them with their morning routine.
(See the Full List of Services)
About Our Overnight Caregivers
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care have each passed an extensive background check, attended detailed training, and are licensed, trained, bonded, and insured with the company for your peace of mind.
When our caregiver arrives in the evening, they will help your loved ones with personal tasks, like bathing, getting dressed, and safely getting into bed. Throughout the night, the caregiver can either remain in the room or in the home nearby, frequently checking on your loved one. They will be there to help them change positions or provide assistance when using the bathroom, and react to any emergencies if needed.
The following outline the usual tasks throughout the shift:
- Home Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs): Bathing, dressing, using the restroom, transferring, etc.
- Assistance into and out of bed and changing positions
- Reminders taking medication
- Restroom assistance throughout the night
Our overnight caregivers can help those particularly struggling with the following:
- Alzheimer’s or Dementia Home Care: Alzheimer’s and dementia patients may wake up in a state of confusion and wander throughout the home. The caregiver will intercept and safely guide them back to bed.
- Post-Surgery: It may be difficult or uncomfortable to sleep after getting home from the hospital. Our caregivers will monitor your loved one, helping them change positions in bed if needed.
- Falls: Falls are very common injuries among seniors. Our caregivers can prevent this by clearing the walking paths of obstacles and guiding them throughout the home.
- Vision Loss: Patients with cataracts, glaucoma, and other illnesses may struggle moving around the home at night. Our caregivers will be there to guide them to place like the bathroom to prevent any injuries.
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care for a Free Consultation
If you are unable to be there for your loved one at night, our home care services can provide the perfect solution. As soon as you give us a call, we will set up a free, in-home consultation to assess the needs of your loved one, creating a custom home care plan designed to fit these needs. We will then assign a caregiver to meet your loved one who will be helping them throughout the night.
If your loved one lives in Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Gold Canyon, AZ and the surrounding areas of Pinal or Maricopa Counties and can benefit from our overnight home care services, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (602) 535-5440.