As more baby boomers are reaching their golden years, many of them are choosing to age in place and remain in their homes as they get older. Aging in place has become such an attractive option that around 90 percent of seniors now choose this option over seeking care from a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Choosing to remain at home has become popular because this allows seniors to retain some control and independence in their lives. Many seniors are also choosing to age in place simply because they do not want to leave their home. Most seniors who choose to remain at home will likely need some help as handling certain chores around the home and even personal care tasks can become more difficult with age. Home care agencies can help seniors live at home safely by providing them with the care they need.
Senior Home Care Services in Gilbert, Mesa, and Queen Creek, AZ and the Surrounding Areas in Pinal or Maricopa Counties
Assisting Hands Home Care – Gilbert helps senior citizens who have chosen to age in place in the Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, AZ and the Surrounding Areas in Pinal or Maricopa Counties (Click to see the Full List of Services Areas). We will work with you and your loved ones to create a comprehensive senior care plan that covers everything they need to live at home. Your loved ones will receive care from our licensed and trained caregivers who treat them with compassion and respect.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we always personalize our care plans to ensure that your senior loved one’s needs are met so they can continue to live safely at home. You can trust that our caregivers are highly qualified as they must each pass an extensive background check and receive additional training upon hiring. Our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured and will provide effective home care from personal care and hygiene assistance to help with chores and meal preparation.
For professional Senior Home Care services in Gilbert, AZ, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (602) 535-5440.
We always begin our senior care services by meeting with seniors and their families to assess their care needs. Based on our assessment and feedback from you and your loved ones, we will create a full care plan that covers their needs. Our care plans are always flexible so they can be adjusted if there is a change in your loved one’s care needs.
We can include help with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) in our senior care plans:
- Help with Personal Hygiene: We will help your senior loved ones with their personal care and hygiene in their morning and nighttime routines.
- Transfer Assistance: If your loved ones have difficulty moving around the home, we can help them move from place to place and even get in and out of their bed, recliner, or wheelchair.
- Bathing and Showering: It is important to bathe regularly, but many seniors may have difficulty doing this on their own. Our caregivers will provide your loved ones with assistance so they can bathe or shower.
- Restroom Use: Our caregivers will provide the assistance your loved ones need to use the restroom.
- Getting Dressed: We can provide your loved ones with the assistance they need to get dressed for the day and at night before bed.
- Incontinence Care: If your loved ones struggle with incontinence, we can provide whatever assistance is needed.
We can also help your senior loved ones with these Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) in their home:
- Light Housekeeping: Many housekeeping tasks are physical activities that can be difficult for seniors to handle. Our caregivers will help keep the home clean by taking care of certain light housekeeping tasks.
- Transportation: We can help seniors who do not drive by giving them rides to doctor appointments and other important commitments and help them with errands.
- Grocery Shopping: We will help with the grocery shopping to ensure that your loved ones always have food in the home.
- Meal Preparation: Cooking can be difficult for seniors for various reasons. Our caregivers will make meals for your loved ones each day and follow their dietary restrictions.
- Companionship: Our caregivers will do more for your loved ones than provide care. They will also build personal relationships with them to be their companion. Our caregivers will regularly engage your loved ones in friendly conversation and do some of their favorite activities with them.
If you don’t see the service you need, please contact us and visit the Full List of Services page.
Schedule a Complimentary Assessment For Your Senior Care Needs
If you have senior loved ones in Gilbert, Mesa, or Queen Creek, AZ who could benefit from senior home care services, contact Assisting Hands Home Care – Gilbert. We will meet with you and your loved ones for a free in-home consultation to assess their care needs. Give us a call at (602) 535-5440 to learn more about our senior care services.
Got questions? Contact Jennifer, the owner of Assisting Hands Home Care – Gilbert