As the baby boomer generation reaches their golden years, they often choose to age in place rather than move to assisted living facilities. This new trend has become so popular that 90% of these seniors prefer this option than moving to a nursing home.
When seniors stay at home, they are allowed to maintain their independence and keep some control of their lives. Others choose this option simply because they don’t want to leave home. But with this new trend comes the need for senior home care services, handling chores and assisting with personal care tasks. Home care agencies like Assisting Hands Home Care can help seniors live at home safely by providing the senior care services they need.
Senior Care Services in Mesa, AZ and the Surrounding Areas in Pinal and Maricopa Counties
For Professional Senior Home Care services in Mesa, AZ area, Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (602) 535-5440.
Assisting Hands Home Care assists elderly individuals who have chosen to age in place in Mesa, AZ and the surrounding areas in Pinal and Maricopa Counties (See the Full List of Service Areas). Our professionals will work with your loved ones to create a detailed home care plan to cover all home care needs. We will then begin by sending out one of our trained and licensed caregivers who will treat them with respect and compassion.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we personalize our home care plans to ensure your senior loved one’s needs are covered to allow them to continue living safely at home. Our caregivers are highly qualified, passing a detailed background check and receiving additional in-house training after they are hired. They are also licensed, bonded, and insured to provide complete elderly care services that cover everything from personal care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Their hours can also be adjusted if your loved one’s needs change in the future.
Our caregivers can assist with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) in our senior home care plans:
- Bathing and Showering: As it’s important to bathe on a regular basis, our caregivers can provide assistance as needed with bathing and showering.
- Incontinence Care: If your loved one struggles with incontinence on a regular basis, we can provide the assistance needed to ease their stress.
- Restroom Use: If your loved one struggles to use the restroom; our senior caregivers can provide the needed assistance.
- Getting Dressed: Our caregivers can help your loved one get dressed in the morning and evening.
- Transfer Assistance: If your loved one struggles with mobility issues, we can help them get around the house, including from their bed, recliner, or wheelchair.
- Personal Hygiene Assistance: If the senior needs help getting ready in the morning and evening before bed, we can assist with these tasks.
Our caregivers can assist your elderly loved ones with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) in their home:
- Grocery Shopping: Our caregivers will assist with errands and running to the grocery store to keep your loved one’s home stocked with food.
- Meal Preparation: We understand that cooking can be difficult for aging seniors, so we will assist with preparing meals for them each day and cleaning up afterwards.
- Transportation: Our senior caregivers can provide rides to and from the grocery store, pharmacies, doctor’s offices, and more to help them get to where they need to go.
- Companionship: Our caregivers aren’t just there to help when needed. We always work to build a personal connection with them as their companion. This will be done through fun conversations and activities to keep them engaged.
Don’t see the service you need? Check out our Full List of Services
Schedule a Free Consultation for Senior Home Care
If you have an elderly loved one who lives in Mesa, AZ or the surrounding areas who can benefit from senior care services, contact Assisting Hands Home Care. We will schedule a free, in-home consultation to discuss their needs. We are available at (602) 535-5440.