Companion Care in Franklin, Waukesha, Milwaukee, WI and Surrounding Areas
It is very common for seniors to experience loneliness if they live alone or far away from friends and family. Often, this loneliness can lead to depression, making it important for seniors to have regular social interaction.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides companionship and personal care services to help senior citizens and adults with disabilities in Franklin, WI and the surrounding areas. Our caregivers will not only ensure that your loved ones get the personal care they need to live at home, but also meaningful companionship that can help avoid loneliness and depression. We build personal relationships with our clients through conversation and fun activities to be their friend as well as their caregiver.
If you have loved ones in the Franklin, Waukesha, or Milwaukee, WI area who could benefit from personal and companion care, contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (262) 565-6898.
Senior Companionship and Personal Care
At Assisting Hands, we take pride in being a good companion to our clients while providing them with excellent care. To ensure that your loved ones receive only the best care from Assisting Hands, we carefully screen each of our caregivers upon employment and ensure that they are highly trained. You can expect our caregivers to provide outstanding care and treat your loved ones with compassion and respect. Each of our caregivers is also properly licensed, bonded, and insured.
Many seniors have a difficult time taking care of personal care activities, or activities of daily living (ADLs). Our caregivers will help with a range of important personal care tasks including personal hygiene, restroom use, bathing, dressing, meal preparation, and others. As we provide your loved ones with care, we will get to know them personally to develop a relationship and be their friend.
Our personal care and companionship services consist of the following:
- Personal Care: Our caregivers will help your loved ones with their activities of daily living (ADLs) such as oral hygiene, bathing, getting dressed, restroom use, medication reminders, help walking, transferring, help eating, and others.
- Companionship: Providing your loved ones with meaningful companionship is an important part of our job. Our caregivers will get to know your loved ones to develop a personal relationship and regularly engage them in their favorite activities.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers can help seniors who don’t prepare their own meals with daily meal prep. We will ensure that your loved ones eat nutritious meals each day that account for their dietary restrictions.
- Errands: We can help your loved ones take care of their errands if they cannot drive, including grocery shopping and prescription pickups.
- Light Housekeeping: We will help your loved ones keep their home neat and clean by taking care of certain housekeeping duties.
(See the Full List of Our Services)
Contact Assisting Hands for a Free Consultation
If you have loved ones who could benefit from personal care or having someone else around the house, contact Assisting Hands Home Care for a free consultation. We will come to the home of your loved one to assess their care needs and assign a caregiver who will provide them with excellent care and be their companion. Give us a call at (262) 565-6898 for more about our personal care and companionship services in Franklin, Waukesha, Milwaukee, and the surrounding areas in Wisconsin.