In-Home Elder Care in Milwaukee, WI
For Professional Elder Care Services in Milwaukee, WI and Surrounding Areas, Call Assisting Hands Home Care Agency at (262) 565-6898.
As families always want to give their loved ones the best care possible, some families may find it difficult to provide the level of care needed to have their loved one live safely at home. Depending on their needs, one of our caregivers may be necessary to fill in at times when the family caregiver can’t.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides professional elderly care services to help seniors in Milwaukee, WI and surrounding areas live safely at home. Our professionals will review the specific needs of your loved one with you to create a detailed care plan designed to meet these needs. We will then choose a caregiver whom we believe will be the best fit as well as be the best companion for your loved one. This home care plan can also be adjusted should your loved one’s needs change.
All of the following services can be included according to your loved one’s needs:
- Meal Preparation: Seniors who are unable to cook for themselves or skip meals may not be getting the nutrition they need. But our caregivers can prepare and serve them meals to keep them healthy while keeping in mind all dietary restrictions.
- Light Housekeeping: Keeping the home clean is important but difficult for some seniors. Our caregivers can provide everything from dusting and mopping to vacuuming and taking out the trash to maintain a clean and healthy environment.
- Companionship: Our caregivers see their work as more than just a job; they want to build a personal relationship with your loved one, asking about their background and engaging them in hobbies, games, and fun activities.
- Fall Prevention for Seniors: Our caregivers will reduce the risk of falls by clearing away all obstacles in the walkways and guiding them throughout the home.
- Personal Care: Self-care tasks will grow increasingly difficult as we age, but our caregivers can help with everything from getting dressed and using the restroom to bathing and showering.
- Respite Care: Family caregivers are often deprived of being able to take care of their own needs because they spend long hours with their elderly loved ones. Our caregivers can fill in where needed to allow the family caregiver to recover.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: It’s important to take special care of those suffering from Alzheimer’s and dementia as they experience unique symptoms. Our caregivers are trained to react positively, keeping them comfortable and engaging them in memory care activities.
- Hospice Care: Caring for a loved one with limited life expectancy can be excruciating for family caregivers. Our hospice care assistance services can keep them comfortable so you can spend as much time with them as possible and handle other affairs during their final days.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Assisting Hands Home Care is available in Milwaukee, WI and surrounding areas to help seniors aging in place by providing elderly care services. Give us a call at (262) 565-6898 for a free consultation.