In the past, senior citizens have left their homes and moved into nursing homes or assisted living communities when living by themselves became too much to handle. However, about 90 percent of seniors over the age of 65 now prefer to age in place in their own homes. Seniors who age in place can live more independently in the familiar surroundings of their homes, but they may still need some assistance with housekeeping duties and even personal activities like bathing and dressing on a daily basis. As more seniors are choosing to age in place, more home care agencies are providing home health care services to help seniors continue to live comfortably in their own homes. If you have an elderly family member in Lisle, IL or the surrounding area who wants to age in place, Assisting Hands Home Care – Chicago can help with our in-home health care services.
Home Care Services in Lisle, IL
Assisting Hands Home Care – Chicago is a home care agency that provides a variety of home health care services in Lisle, IL designed to help senior citizens continue to live in their homes. We only hire highly qualified caregivers who pass our extensive screening and background check to ensure that your loved ones get the best care and companionship. Our caregivers can handle anything from light housekeeping to personal assistance, and they will also build a personal connection with your loved one through engaging conversation and activities.
Our home health care services include the following:
- Care Management: We will create a comprehensive care plan that includes a schedule for our caregivers and accommodations for the client’s specific needs. This plan will include management of medications and other doctor recommended activities such as exercise.
- Personal Care and Grooming: Our caregivers can help our clients with matters of personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing, and restroom use.
- Meal Preparation: We will prepare meals each day and ensure that the kitchen is cleaned up afterwards.
- Errands and Transportation: We can handle running necessary errands to get groceries and pick up prescriptions, and we will also provide transportation to get our clients to doctor appointments and family activities.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will perform light housekeeping duties including laundry, dishwashing, dusting, and vacuuming to keep the home clean.
- Companionship: Providing good social interaction is an important part of our home care services. Our caregivers will engage your loved ones in good conversation to help build a personal relationship.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our caregivers are trained to provide effective memory care for those who are affected by dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- Respite Care: If you have a family member acting as a caregiver, our respite care services provide scheduled relief so your family caregiver can take care of their personal matters.
- Post-Operative Care: If you or a family member is recovering from surgery, our caregivers can help with light housekeeping, monitoring, and medication reminders.
Reliable Home Care Services
If you believe that our home care services could benefit a member of your family, we will send a representative to the home of your loved one to evaluate the safety of the home as well as the care needs of the client. We will use this information to form an effective care plan that will cover the client’s specific needs and determine a schedule for our caregivers. The type of care a person needs is always subject to change and our plans are flexible so they can be adjusted when necessary.
Assisting Hands Home Care – Chicago will send licensed, bonded, and insured caregivers to your home to cover the following services:
- In-Home Care Services
- Senior Care
- Medical Alert Systems
- Non-Medical Home Care
Assisting Hands has become one of the most trusted home care agencies in the U.S. and Assisting Hands Home Care – Chicago can provide quality home care services for seniors and adults with disabilities in Lisle, IL. You can trust that our caregivers are carefully screened and highly qualified to provide effective care and treat your loved ones with dignity and respect. You can give us a call at (630) 352-3656 to learn more about our in-home health care services.