When people reach their golden years in retirement, their families want to make sure that they have the best possible care so they can live safely and comfortably in old age.
To accomplish this, many families may provide care for their senior relatives themselves, but this can be taxing for the individual who takes the job.
If you have senior relatives that prefer to age in their own homes, elderly home care may be the best option.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides elderly care services in Lisle, IL to help care for senior citizens who have decided to age in place.
We can help you and your family create a custom senior care plan and our trained caregivers will provide your loved ones with excellent care and companionship. Each of our caregivers has passed a thorough background check and is licensed, bonded, and insured to provide home care services.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we accept long term care insurance to cover the costs of our elderly care services.
Elder Care Services in Lisle, IL
Our representatives will work with you and your loved ones to create a elder care plan that accommodates their needs. Our personalized care plans may include the following:
- Care Management
- Help with Daily Activities
- Live-In Care
- 24-Hour Care
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Errands and Transportation
- Click to see the full list of our home care services.
We offer the following specialized care as part of our elderly care services:
- Personal Care and Grooming: Our caregivers can assist your elderly loved ones with their personal care including restroom use, bathing, and getting dressed.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: If your senior relatives suffer from Alzheimer’s or some form of dementia, our caregivers can provide effective care and even engage them in exercises that help combat memory loss.
- Fall Prevention: Falls are one of the leading causes of injuries among senior citizens. Our caregivers will ensure the home is safe to help prevent falls and help seniors move throughout the home.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare meals daily to ensure that your loved ones are eating enough. We will follow all dietary restrictions and help with the cleanup as well.
- Transportation and Errands: If your elderly relatives do not drive anymore, we can run errands to pick up groceries and medications and give your loved ones rides to doctor appointments and family events.
- Light Housekeeping: We will do a number of light housekeeping activities such as laundry and vacuuming to keep the house clean.
- Companionship: Our caregivers think of themselves as companions for your loved ones and will take the time to get to know them and engage them in fun activities.
- Post-Surgical Care: We will assist those who have recently had surgery so they can focus on their recovery.
- Hospice Care: If your elderly relatives qualify for hospice care, we will ensure that they live their remaining days in comfort and dignity.
- Respite Care: Our respite care services are ideal for relieving a family caregiver for a period of time so they can have some time off.
- Live-In/ 24 Hour Care: Some seniors may need someone present 24 hours a day in case there is an emergency. We offer live-in care services in which a caregiver will live in the home, as well as 24-hour care services in which two caregivers alternate shifts so that someone is always awake and alert in the home, 24 hours a day.
Get a Complimentary Consultation For Your Elderly Care Needs
If your elderly relatives in Lisle, IL have chosen to age in place but need assistance, contact Assisting Hands Home Care for our elderly home care services. We will work with you and your loved ones to create a comprehensive care plan and assign a caregiver who is a good match for the situation. You can call us at (630) 352-3656 for a free consultation about our elderly care services. We also accept long term care insurance to help pay for our elder care services.