If you have an elderly relative in Lisle, IL and the surrounding areas of DuPage County, IL who shouldn’t be left alone at night, Assisting Hands Home Care can help with our overnight care services (See Full List of Service Areas). Our overnight caregivers will stay awake through the night in your loved one’s home to provide assistance in the middle of the night and respond to emergencies.
There are many families that have the ability to care for their elderly loved ones during the day but keeping them company through the night may be difficult. It is common for family caregivers to spend the day with their elderly parents or relatives and go home for the night. Some family caregivers may stay in the home with their loved ones, but they still need to sleep, and they may not respond to an emergency quick enough if it happens while they are asleep.
Having an overnight caregiver in the home of your loved one will help you rest easier at night and these services can be covered by long-term care insurance.
Overnight Care Assistance in Lisle, IL and the Surrounding Areas of DuPage County
Assisting Hands Home Care proudly provides overnight home care for seniors and adults with special needs in Lisle or the surrounding areas of DuPage County, IL. Our caregiver will arrive in the evening, as scheduled, to assist your loved one with their nightly care tasks. They will also be there in the morning for them to provide additional help, as needed. Should your loved one need any assistance throughout the night, our caregiver will be there for them, also to respond to any emergencies or accidents.
Trusted Overnight Caregivers
Each of our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care has passed an extensive background check and they are licensed, bonded, and insured so they can be trusted in the home of your loved ones. They are also highly trained to provide quality care and react to emergencies. Our overnight care services for the elderly begin when our caregiver arrives in the evening.
We will help your loved ones with their bedtime routines including bathing and getting dressed and help them get into bed as well. If your loved one has limited mobility or has recently had surgery, we can help them change positions in bed for their comfort. Our caregiver will stay awake and attentive the entire night in case your loved one wakes up or an emergency occurs.
You can choose to have our caregiver spend the night in the same room as your loved ones while they sleep or allow them to move around the home while staying vigilant.
You can expect the following from our overnight caregivers:
- Assistance getting ready for bed including help with bathing and dressing
- Assistance getting into and out of bed, as well as help changing positions
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with using the restroom in the middle of the night
(See Full List of Services)
Your loved one could benefit from our overnight home care services if they exhibit any of the following:
- Poor Vision: If your loved ones have poor vision due to cataracts, glaucoma, or another issue, it can be dangerous to move around the house, especially at night. Our caregivers will be there right when your loved one wakes up to guide them to the restroom at night safely.
- Falls: Falls are a major cause of injuries among seniors and they are more likely to happen at night. We will help prevent falls by guiding them through the home and removing obstacles that could cause a fall.
- Dementia: Those suffering from dementia may wake up in the middle of the night and wander aimlessly through the home. If this happens, our caregiver will safely guide your loved ones back to bed.
- Post-Surgery: Sleeping at night can be difficult for those who recently had surgery. We will help keep your loved ones comfortable and even help them change positions throughout the night.
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you feel uncomfortable leaving your senior relatives alone at night, give our professionals a call at Assisting Hands Home Care for our overnight care services. Our caregiver will be present and awake through the whole night to provide any assistance needed and respond to emergencies. Our overnight care services can be covered by your loved one’s long-term care insurance.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 352-3656 to learn more about our overnight caregiving services in Lisle and the surrounding areas of DuPage County, IL.