Elderly individuals often have to give up numerous activities as they age, which can include working and driving. But something that seniors haven’t been giving up are their homes. They are choosing to age at home in a comfortable environment instead of in a nursing home or an assisted living facility. By staying at home, seniors get to maintain some independence in their daily lives.
However, even though seniors get to stay at home, chances are they will need some level of care to safely go about their everyday lives. Sometimes, this care can come from an individual’s family, but this isn’t always possible. Some families are unable to provide proper care, so they need to hire help from an in-home care service.
Senior Home Care Services in Lisle, IL Area
Assisting Hands Home Care provides senior care services in Lisle, IL to help elderly individuals live safely at home. We customize our home care services to fit our clients’ needs to ensure they receive proper care and assistance. To discover the client’s unique care needs, we set up a meeting and then use our findings when developing their custom care plan. The plan can be altered to meet any change in needs.
Our caregivers are certified and well trained to provide your loved ones with excellent care. Furthermore, our caregivers are licensed, insured, and bonded and have undergone a background check, so you can trust that your loved ones will be cared for by compassionate, skilled caregivers. They also have first aid training, can perform CPR, and know how to handle emergencies appropriately.
Complete Senior Home Care
Within our senior care services, we include a wide range of care activities, which can be customized to the client’s needs. To do this, we perform an assessment and use it to create a care plan. We can cover the following through the senior care services we offer:
- Daily Routine Assistance: For seniors with chronic conditions or physical or mental limitations, daily living can be difficult. Our caregivers will assist elderly individuals with their daily routines, including help with bathing, dressing, and more.
- Transfer Assistance: Our caregivers will help elderly individuals get in and out of bed, in and out of a wheelchair, and more with transfer assistance.
- Bathing and Showering: Our caregivers will help elderly individuals with hygiene maintenance, such as showering and bathing.
- Restroom Use: Our caregivers will assist with restroom use based on the elderly individual’s needs.
- Getting Dressed: Our caregivers will help elderly individuals get dressed in the morning and at night.
- Personal Appearance: Our caregivers will help elderly individuals maintain their personal appearance, helping with grooming and personal hygiene.
- Incontinence Care: Our caregivers will assist incontinence-affected elderly individuals, helping with cleaning and changing clothing.
In addition to personal care, we will provide elderly individuals with assistance for the following services:
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare nutritious meals for elderly individuals that fit their dietary needs and conduct cleanup, too.
- Transportation: Our caregivers will provide elderly individuals with transportation to wherever they need to go: running errands, making it to family gatherings, going to medical appointments, and more.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will perform light housekeeping activities for elderly individuals, ensuring their home stays clean.
- Companionship: Our caregivers will be companions for elderly individuals to limit the potential for loneliness and depression. We will play games, do hobbies, and engage in conversation.
Call Assisting Hands to Book a Complimentary In-Home Assessment For Your Senior Care Needs in Lisle, IL
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care if you have an elderly relative in need of professional home care services in Lisle, IL. Our caring, qualified caregivers will provide your loved ones with exceptional care. For more information about our senior care services, give Assisting Hands Home Care a call at (630) 332-2203.