Assisting Hands Home Care provides non-medical home health care services to help senior citizens and adults with disabilities who want to receive care at home in Wheaton, Illinois and the surrounding areas in DuPage County. We will work with you and your loved ones to create a personalized in-home care plan that meets their care needs so they can live safely at home.
Quality Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Wheaton
There has been an increase in the demand for quality non-medical home health care services as more people of the baby boomer generation are deciding to age in their homes instead of going to a retirement home or assisted living facility. Many baby boomers choose to age in place because this option gives them more freedom and control in their golden years than other care options. However, many senior citizens still need some help to be able to live safely in their own homes. Those with physical ailments or limited mobility may find it difficult to do housework or even get out of bed while some may need help with their personal hygiene routines.
As mentioned above, there are a few options families can choose from when it comes time to provide care for an elderly family member. In some cases, families choose one of their own members to provide care, but this is often a highly stressful job that can distract the caregiver from their own personal life. Families can also choose to hire a caregiver themselves, but this option gives them the added responsibility of acting as the caregiver’s employer when it comes to payment and taxes. The final in-home care option is to work with a home care agency such as Assisting Hands Home Care.
Home Care Services in Wheaton, IL and DuPage County
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide home care assistance to help senior citizens in Wheaton, IL spend their golden years in their homes. We guarantee that we will send highly trained caregivers to your loved one’s home who are licensed, bonded, and insured. Each of our caregivers are carefully screened so you can rest assured that they will provide effective care as well as social companionship for your family members.
Assisting Hands Home Care offers the following home care assistance for those in Wheaton, IL:
- Personal Assistance: It is common for senior citizens to need assistance with their daily routines, including dressing, bathing, or getting out of bed. We will provide personal assistance to help your loved ones take care of their personal hygiene.
- Meal Preparation: Getting enough nutrition is important, especially for senior citizens. Our caregivers prepare meals every day to ensure that your loved ones get enough nutrition, and we will also account for dietary restrictions.
- Errand and Senior Transportation Services: Our caregivers will provide transportation for our clients who no longer drive to run errands and take them to important events such as doctor appointments and family gatherings.
- Light Housekeeping: Certain housekeeping chores may become difficult for many seniors to handle themselves. Our caregivers will help keep the house clean with light housework such as vacuuming, dusting, and emptying trash cans.
- Companionship: Our caregivers not only provide excellent care for your loved ones, but they also make great social companions. We will build a personal relationship with your loved ones to keep them engaged with conversations, games, and other fun activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Caring for someone who suffers from Alzheimer’s or dementia can be difficult. Our caregivers can provide effective care for those who suffer from these diseases and help improve their memory with our memory care services.
- Respite Care: If you have a family caregiver who takes care of your loved ones, chances are they need some relief to deal with their own personal matters. Our respite care services can provide this relief.
- After Surgery Care: Surgery is never an easy experience and if seniors don’t take their medication or follow their doctor’s instructions, they may experience a setback in their recovery. Our caregivers will help keep your loved ones comfortable after surgery so that they can focus on their recovery.
Call for Free In-Home Consultation in Wheaton, IL
If you want to work with Assisting Hands Home Care to provide in-home care for your loved ones in Wheaton, IL, call us to set up a complimentary in-home evaluation. We will send a representative to the home who will inspect the home for safety and help you form a care plan for your loved ones that accounts for their specific needs.
When we form the care plan, we will also work with you and your loved ones to create a schedule for our caregivers. It is common for people’s care needs to change over time and we make sure our care plans are flexible so they can be changed to accommodate changing needs. You can set up a complimentary in-home evaluation with us in Wheaton, IL by calling (630) 352-3656.
- Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Glen Ellyn, IL
- Home Care Services in Lisle, IL
- Home Care Agency in Naperville, IL
- Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Warrenville, IL
- Home Care in Westmont, IL
- In-Home Care Services in Woodridge, IL
- See All Served Areas