A great deal of elderly individuals from the baby boomer generation have decided to age within the comfort of their homes instead of going to a care facility. With such a trend, there has been an increased demand for in-home care services that assist seniors with aging within the comfort of their own residences.
When people reach their golden years, everyday tasks, such as bathing oneself, can be more difficult to do without help. Because of this, it can be tough for senior citizens to age at home by themselves.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we offer in-home senior care services in Wheaton, IL to assist elderly individuals so they can comfortably age at their own residences. We have caregivers who will provide personal assistance to your elderly loved ones, allowing them to continue living at their own homes safely and comfortably.
Our Senior Care Services in Wheaton, IL include the Following:
We are prepared to provide senior citizens and disabled adults located in the Wheaton, IL, area with our complete in-home care services.
Our caregivers have all been screened, ensuring that they will provide your loved ones with the companionship and care they deserve. Furthermore, we work with you and your loved ones to develop a customized care plan that caters to their specific needs.
- Everyday Routine Assistance: When adults become older, they might have a more difficult time doing their daily routines. Our caregivers will provide personal assistance with whatever’s needed, including help with personal hygiene and other necessary activities.
- Transfer Help: If a senior citizen needs assistance getting up from the couch, bed, or their wheelchair, we can help with that.
- Showering and Bathing Assistance: Our caregivers can help elderly individuals bathe or shower if they are unable to do so without assistance.
- Restroom Usage Help: If seniors need help using the restroom, we can provide assistance with that whether it be full assistance or minimal assistance.
- Dressing Assistance: If needed, we can help elderly individuals get dressed every morning and every night.
- Personal Appearance Help: Our caregivers help your loved ones keep up their personal appearance by providing assistance with grooming activities.
- Incontinence Care: Senior citizens who are affected by incontinence will receive help from our caregivers when it comes to cleaning up and changing clothes.
Help at Home and Companionship
- Grocery Shopping: If an elderly individual doesn’t drive or cannot drive, our caregivers will get groceries and pick up prescriptions.
- Meal Preparation: Every day, we will prepare meals for senior citizens and ensure they not only eat enough but are also properly nourished. Furthermore, our caregivers prepare the food, serve the meals, help them eat if necessary, and clean up.
- Light Housekeeping: We perform light housekeeping work to keep your loved one’s home clean. This includes sweeping and mopping floors, dusting, changing linens, washing dishes, and more.
- Companionship: It isn’t uncommon for senior citizens to be lonely during their golden years, leading to feelings of depression. Our caregivers will limit your loved one’s feelings of loneliness by being a social companion to them. We engage in conversation, games, and more to build a personal relationship.
Please contact us if you need a service that is not listed here.
Call us for a Complimentary Senior Care Consultation
Call Assisting Hands Home Care in Wheaton, IL if your elderly family members are in need of assistance in their homes. As a full-service home care agency, we provide complete home care services in DuPage County, IL, and we will create a care plan customized to your loved one’s needs. If your loved one has long term care insurance, this insurance can help pay for our care.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (630) 352-3656 for a free in-home consultation about our senior care services in Wheaton, IL.