Non-Medical Home Health Care Services
The caregivers at Assisting Hands® Home Care can provide support for seniors and other people who need assistance with tasks that they can no longer do themselves conveniently in their own home. There is no need to drive them somewhere or have them move to an expensive senior care facility in order to get senior services.
We have a wide range of home care services available
Our home care services range from providing personal care to preparing meals, light household upkeep to companion care and more. Our skilled caregivers can provide the support and assistance your senior loved one needs when they can no longer perform daily tasks around their house.
Your senior loved one is given the freedom of being able to stay in their own home, along with the security of having someone with them. You are given the peace of mind knowing that they are being cared for and are safe.
The caregivers who provide these senior services are carefully screened. Not only have they passed a wide range of background checks, but they are insured, bonded and have gone through a personality profile screening.
Making the right match between caregiver and client
One of the things we pride ourselves on is providing a great match between a senior and a caregiver. Through the personality profile screenings that all of our caregivers go through, we know their personalities and make sure we find the perfect personality fit with our clients. In addition, we review the needs of your senior loved one, ensuring the home care services needed are ones a caregiver can accomplish.
Complete Home Care Services
As a full service home care agency, we offer a wide range of home care services including:
- 24 Hour Home Care / Live-in Care
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs): Bathing, dressing, toileting, continence care, etc.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care at Home, Memory Care
- Elderly Care, Senior Care
- Fall Prevention
- Companion Care
- End of Life Care
- Hospice Home Care
- Light Housekeeping, Meal Preparation, Grocery Shopping
- Overnight Home Care
- Parkinson’s Care
- Post Surgery Care at Home
- Respite Care
- Medical Alert System / Button
- Transportation Services for Seniors and Adults with Limitations
- See the Complete List of Services
Call us for a Free In-Home Assessment
Assisting Hands® will help you select the best matched caregiver from its pre-screened group of available assistants and can have qualified help placed in your home generally within 48 hours or less of the initial call. Call us now at (630) 352-3656 to Find Out How We Can Help You or a Loved One.
- Home Care Services in Glen Ellyn, IL
- Home Care Services in Lisle, IL
- Home Care Services in Warrenville, IL
- Home Care Services in Westmont, IL
- Home Care Services in Wheaton, IL
- Home Care Services in Woodridge, IL
- See All Served Areas / Locations