Home Health Care Services Available For Seniors Needing Assistance
The caregivers at Assisting Hands® can provide support for seniors and other people who need assistance with tasks that they can no longer do themselves conveniently in their own home. There is no need to drive them somewhere or have them move to an expensive senior care facility in order to get senior services.
We have a wide range of home health care services available
Our home health care services range from providing personal care to preparing meals, light household upkeep to companion care and more. Our skilled caregivers can provide the support and assistance your senior loved one needs when they can no longer perform daily tasks around their house.
Your senior loved one is given the freedom of being able to stay in their own home, along with the security of having someone with them. You are given the peace of mind knowing that they are being cared for and are safe.
The caregivers who provide these senior services are carefully screened. Not only have they passed a wide range of background checks, but they are insured, bonded and have gone through a personality profile screening.
Making the right match between caregiver and client
One of the things we pride ourselves on is providing a great match between a senior and a caregiver. Through the personality profile screenings that all of our caregivers go through, we know their personalities and make sure we find the perfect personality fit with our clients. In addition, we review the needs of your senior loved one, ensuring the home care services needed are ones a caregiver can accomplish.
Offering a Variety of Home Health Care Services
Our in home caregivers can offer assistance with daily tasks such as:
- Personal care: Grooming, bathing, getting dressed, toileting, etc.
- Preparing meals: Shopping, cooking, cleaning up, etc.
- Light housekeeping: Dusting, vacuuming, general cleaning, etc.
- Camaraderie: Socializing, playing games, etc.
- Home safety evaluations: Evaluating a home for any safety issues
- Assistive devices: Providing recommendations for, and placement of, assistive devices in the home, if necessary
- Fall risk assessments: Evaluating a home for potential fall hazards and designing an individualized fall prevention plan
- Care Coordination: Working with a client’s family as well as all members of the their healthcare team
- Transportation to appointments: Transporting and accompanying a client to important healthcare appointments
- Alzheimer’s care: Giving specific care for Alzheimer’s or other dementia clients
- Hospice care: Offering compassionate end of life care
- Medication reminders: Reminding clients when it is time to take medication
Home care services tailored to your needs
We want to provide as much information about our senior services as possible so you are well-informed prior to making your decision. It is important to be educated before you bring a caregiver into a family member’s home. Here is some additional information to help you in your decision-making process for home health care services:
- Hiring an Agency vs. Direct Caregiver
- Senior In Home Care
- Elderly Care Services
- Personal Care & Companion Services
- Coordination of Care
- Meal preparation
- Medical alert system
- Video monitoring services
Assisting Hands® will help you select the best matched caregiver from its pre-screened group of available assistants and can have qualified help placed in your home generally within 48 hours or less of the initial call.